'Glee' Extra Fired Over Plot Leaks
Actress Nicole Crowther sparked controversy online earlier this week when she revealed the identities of the programme's "Prom King and Queen".
Her tweet angered some "Glee" fans, who attacked Crowther for spoiling the upcoming storyline. And show producer Brad Falchuk reacted to the unauthorised leak by hitting back with a scathing online response.
He wrote: "Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create? Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment."
The backlash prompted Crowther to shut down her Twitter blog shortly after the feud and, in her final post, she admitted she had messed up.
According to MTV News, the extra was subsequently notified that she was no longer welcome on the TV set.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show