'Glee' Extra Fired Over Plot Leaks
Actress Nicole Crowther sparked controversy online earlier this week when she revealed the identities of the programme's "Prom King and Queen".
Her tweet angered some "Glee" fans, who attacked Crowther for spoiling the upcoming storyline. And show producer Brad Falchuk reacted to the unauthorised leak by hitting back with a scathing online response.
He wrote: "Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create? Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment."
The backlash prompted Crowther to shut down her Twitter blog shortly after the feud and, in her final post, she admitted she had messed up.
According to MTV News, the extra was subsequently notified that she was no longer welcome on the TV set.
More Glee News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two