'Glee' Extra Fired Over Plot Leaks
Actress Nicole Crowther sparked controversy online earlier this week when she revealed the identities of the programme's "Prom King and Queen".
Her tweet angered some "Glee" fans, who attacked Crowther for spoiling the upcoming storyline. And show producer Brad Falchuk reacted to the unauthorised leak by hitting back with a scathing online response.
He wrote: "Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create? Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment."
The backlash prompted Crowther to shut down her Twitter blog shortly after the feud and, in her final post, she admitted she had messed up.
According to MTV News, the extra was subsequently notified that she was no longer welcome on the TV set.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics