'Glee' Extra Fired Over Plot Leaks
Actress Nicole Crowther sparked controversy online earlier this week when she revealed the identities of the programme's "Prom King and Queen".
Her tweet angered some "Glee" fans, who attacked Crowther for spoiling the upcoming storyline. And show producer Brad Falchuk reacted to the unauthorised leak by hitting back with a scathing online response.
He wrote: "Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create? Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment."
The backlash prompted Crowther to shut down her Twitter blog shortly after the feud and, in her final post, she admitted she had messed up.
According to MTV News, the extra was subsequently notified that she was no longer welcome on the TV set.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard