'Glee' Extra Fired Over Plot Leaks
Actress Nicole Crowther sparked controversy online earlier this week when she revealed the identities of the programme's "Prom King and Queen".
Her tweet angered some "Glee" fans, who attacked Crowther for spoiling the upcoming storyline. And show producer Brad Falchuk reacted to the unauthorised leak by hitting back with a scathing online response.
He wrote: "Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create? Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment."
The backlash prompted Crowther to shut down her Twitter blog shortly after the feud and, in her final post, she admitted she had messed up.
According to MTV News, the extra was subsequently notified that she was no longer welcome on the TV set.
More Glee News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'