Sophie Cranston's Company Distances Itself From Royal Wedding Gown Story
News website TheHuffingtonPost.com broke the Sophie Cranston story earlier this week and correspondent Yvonne Yorke appeared on TV show "Access Hollywood Live" on Wednesday insisting she was 100 per cent sure her facts were right.
But on Thursday, a Libelula spokesperson released a statement, insisting the company had not been asked to design the royal wedding dress, which Middleton will wear when she exchanges vows with Prince William on April 29.
The statement reads, "For the purpose of clarification, we are not designing Kate Middleton's wedding dress. We, like everyone else, can't wait to find out who is."
Designer Bruce Oldfield and Sarah Buxton, the creative director of late fashion king Alexander McQueen's company, have also been linked to the royal gown.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny