Sophie Cranston's Company Distances Itself From Royal Wedding Gown Story
News website TheHuffingtonPost.com broke the Sophie Cranston story earlier this week and correspondent Yvonne Yorke appeared on TV show "Access Hollywood Live" on Wednesday insisting she was 100 per cent sure her facts were right.
But on Thursday, a Libelula spokesperson released a statement, insisting the company had not been asked to design the royal wedding dress, which Middleton will wear when she exchanges vows with Prince William on April 29.
The statement reads, "For the purpose of clarification, we are not designing Kate Middleton's wedding dress. We, like everyone else, can't wait to find out who is."
Designer Bruce Oldfield and Sarah Buxton, the creative director of late fashion king Alexander McQueen's company, have also been linked to the royal gown.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!