Madison De La Garza Credits Demi Lovato With Helping Her Through the Dark Days
The Disney star, Demi Lovato checked into a treatment centre to deal with a number of issues, including anorexia and bulimia, self-harming and bipolar disorder, and she has one person to thank for giving her the strength to fight through her personal struggles - Madison De La Garza - her nine-year old half-sister, who plays Eva Longoria's daughter on the hit U.S. TV show "Desperate Housewives".
In an interview with U.S. news show "20/20", which will air in its entirety on Friday, she says, "I had to think of her (Madison) all the time when I was really, really rough. But I just kept thinking, 'OK, set this example for your little sister'."
"There were days where I didn't want to get out of bed, but looking at a picture of my little sister on my little bulletin board was one of the main things that kept me going."
More Demi Lovato News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign