Sara Rue Reaches Weight Loss Goal
The "Eastwick" star, Sara Rue has shed more than 30 pounds (13.6 kilograms) through diet and exercise and decided to flaunt her new trim figure in a two-piece swimsuit in an advert for U.S. diet company Jenny Craig.
Sara Rue was wracked with nerves before debuting her new look, but insists she is delighted to have finally completed her weight loss mission.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'm done. I'm done (losing weight). I've never worn a bikini before - ever... Not when I was a little kid, ever! It's shocking the amount of sunscreen one needs to put on."
But the curvy beauty admits she has to continue watching what she eats to ensure she fits into her bridal gown for her wedding to fiance Kevin Price next month.
She adds, "I'm definitely being careful because I had my dress fitting and I don't want to not fit into my dress, but after that, it's the honeymoon and game on as far as I'm concerned."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'