Sara Rue Reaches Weight Loss Goal
The "Eastwick" star, Sara Rue has shed more than 30 pounds (13.6 kilograms) through diet and exercise and decided to flaunt her new trim figure in a two-piece swimsuit in an advert for U.S. diet company Jenny Craig.
Sara Rue was wracked with nerves before debuting her new look, but insists she is delighted to have finally completed her weight loss mission.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'm done. I'm done (losing weight). I've never worn a bikini before - ever... Not when I was a little kid, ever! It's shocking the amount of sunscreen one needs to put on."
But the curvy beauty admits she has to continue watching what she eats to ensure she fits into her bridal gown for her wedding to fiance Kevin Price next month.
She adds, "I'm definitely being careful because I had my dress fitting and I don't want to not fit into my dress, but after that, it's the honeymoon and game on as far as I'm concerned."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'