Joanna Lumley Encourages Cruelty-Free Easter Presents
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star, Joanna Lumley only buys cosmetics from companies that do not conduct tests on laboratory animals, and she's spreading the word about humane products.
Joanna Lumley has teamed up with the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) to remind consumers to look for a logo which guarantees a firm doesn't test on animals.
She says, "I'm helping rabbits this Easter by only buying cruelty-free cosmetics. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
Former The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, who founded cruelty-free cosmetics brand BM Beauty, has also backed the campaign.
She adds, "Please be kind to bunnies this Easter - don't buy animal tested cosmetics and toiletries when choosing gifts for your loved ones. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics