Joanna Lumley Encourages Cruelty-Free Easter Presents
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star, Joanna Lumley only buys cosmetics from companies that do not conduct tests on laboratory animals, and she's spreading the word about humane products.
Joanna Lumley has teamed up with the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) to remind consumers to look for a logo which guarantees a firm doesn't test on animals.
She says, "I'm helping rabbits this Easter by only buying cruelty-free cosmetics. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
Former The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, who founded cruelty-free cosmetics brand BM Beauty, has also backed the campaign.
She adds, "Please be kind to bunnies this Easter - don't buy animal tested cosmetics and toiletries when choosing gifts for your loved ones. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!