Joanna Lumley Encourages Cruelty-Free Easter Presents
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star, Joanna Lumley only buys cosmetics from companies that do not conduct tests on laboratory animals, and she's spreading the word about humane products.
Joanna Lumley has teamed up with the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) to remind consumers to look for a logo which guarantees a firm doesn't test on animals.
She says, "I'm helping rabbits this Easter by only buying cruelty-free cosmetics. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
Former The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, who founded cruelty-free cosmetics brand BM Beauty, has also backed the campaign.
She adds, "Please be kind to bunnies this Easter - don't buy animal tested cosmetics and toiletries when choosing gifts for your loved ones. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance