Joanna Lumley Encourages Cruelty-Free Easter Presents
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star, Joanna Lumley only buys cosmetics from companies that do not conduct tests on laboratory animals, and she's spreading the word about humane products.
Joanna Lumley has teamed up with the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) to remind consumers to look for a logo which guarantees a firm doesn't test on animals.
She says, "I'm helping rabbits this Easter by only buying cruelty-free cosmetics. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
Former The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, who founded cruelty-free cosmetics brand BM Beauty, has also backed the campaign.
She adds, "Please be kind to bunnies this Easter - don't buy animal tested cosmetics and toiletries when choosing gifts for your loved ones. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville