Joanna Lumley Encourages Cruelty-Free Easter Presents
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star, Joanna Lumley only buys cosmetics from companies that do not conduct tests on laboratory animals, and she's spreading the word about humane products.
Joanna Lumley has teamed up with the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) to remind consumers to look for a logo which guarantees a firm doesn't test on animals.
She says, "I'm helping rabbits this Easter by only buying cruelty-free cosmetics. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
Former The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, who founded cruelty-free cosmetics brand BM Beauty, has also backed the campaign.
She adds, "Please be kind to bunnies this Easter - don't buy animal tested cosmetics and toiletries when choosing gifts for your loved ones. Look out for the BUAV's Leaping Bunny logo."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms