Justin Bieber and Blake Lively Join Royals on Most Influential List
The newly-released list sees the teenage pop singer, Justin Bieber and the "Gossip Girl" star, Blake Lively added among stalwarts including media mogul Oprah Winfrey and U.S. President Barack Obama.
Bieber's mentor Usher put together a tribute piece about the pop star for the magazine, writing, "From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star... The reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him."
Moviemaker Baz Luhrmann praised Blake Lively as channelling the "vitality of youth - that indefinable, natural, unprocessed glamour".
Prince William and and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton also make the list ahead of their upcoming royal wedding next week, while other stars included in the top 100 are British Oscar-winner Colin Firth, singer Bruno Mars, actor Mark Wahlberg and "Glee"'s Chris Colfer.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture