Justin Bieber and Blake Lively Join Royals on Most Influential List
The newly-released list sees the teenage pop singer, Justin Bieber and the "Gossip Girl" star, Blake Lively added among stalwarts including media mogul Oprah Winfrey and U.S. President Barack Obama.
Bieber's mentor Usher put together a tribute piece about the pop star for the magazine, writing, "From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star... The reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him."
Moviemaker Baz Luhrmann praised Blake Lively as channelling the "vitality of youth - that indefinable, natural, unprocessed glamour".
Prince William and and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton also make the list ahead of their upcoming royal wedding next week, while other stars included in the top 100 are British Oscar-winner Colin Firth, singer Bruno Mars, actor Mark Wahlberg and "Glee"'s Chris Colfer.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why