Justin Bieber and Blake Lively Join Royals on Most Influential List
The newly-released list sees the teenage pop singer, Justin Bieber and the "Gossip Girl" star, Blake Lively added among stalwarts including media mogul Oprah Winfrey and U.S. President Barack Obama.
Bieber's mentor Usher put together a tribute piece about the pop star for the magazine, writing, "From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star... The reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him."
Moviemaker Baz Luhrmann praised Blake Lively as channelling the "vitality of youth - that indefinable, natural, unprocessed glamour".
Prince William and and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton also make the list ahead of their upcoming royal wedding next week, while other stars included in the top 100 are British Oscar-winner Colin Firth, singer Bruno Mars, actor Mark Wahlberg and "Glee"'s Chris Colfer.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences