Justin Bieber and Blake Lively Join Royals on Most Influential List
The newly-released list sees the teenage pop singer, Justin Bieber and the "Gossip Girl" star, Blake Lively added among stalwarts including media mogul Oprah Winfrey and U.S. President Barack Obama.
Bieber's mentor Usher put together a tribute piece about the pop star for the magazine, writing, "From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star... The reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him."
Moviemaker Baz Luhrmann praised Blake Lively as channelling the "vitality of youth - that indefinable, natural, unprocessed glamour".
Prince William and and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton also make the list ahead of their upcoming royal wedding next week, while other stars included in the top 100 are British Oscar-winner Colin Firth, singer Bruno Mars, actor Mark Wahlberg and "Glee"'s Chris Colfer.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video