Justin Bieber and Blake Lively Join Royals on Most Influential List
The newly-released list sees the teenage pop singer, Justin Bieber and the "Gossip Girl" star, Blake Lively added among stalwarts including media mogul Oprah Winfrey and U.S. President Barack Obama.
Bieber's mentor Usher put together a tribute piece about the pop star for the magazine, writing, "From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star... The reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him."
Moviemaker Baz Luhrmann praised Blake Lively as channelling the "vitality of youth - that indefinable, natural, unprocessed glamour".
Prince William and and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton also make the list ahead of their upcoming royal wedding next week, while other stars included in the top 100 are British Oscar-winner Colin Firth, singer Bruno Mars, actor Mark Wahlberg and "Glee"'s Chris Colfer.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit