Sick Foo Fighters Cancel Garage Show
Foo Fighters are currently embarking on a tour of tiny venues after launching a contest for fans to win a private show at their home.
The eight gigs will all be played in garages to mark the release of the band's latest hit album, "Wasting Light", which was recorded in frontman Dave Grohl's garage in California.
They played a show at a fan's home close to Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, but their planned appearance in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota on Wednesday was postponed due to illness, according to Minneapolis' StarTribune.
It is not known which members of the band are sick. The date will be rescheduled and their next planned garage show will take place in Denver, Colorado on Monday.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle