Toni Braxton Refuses to Divorce Her Estranged Husband
Singer Toni Braxton has no plans to legally end her marriage to estranged husband Keri Lewis, because she can't bear to break the news to the couple's two young sons. The star split from Lewis, a former member of R&B band Mint Condition, in late 2009 but the pair has remained close for the sake of their boys Denim, nine, and Diezel, eight.
And Braxton admits she can't see herself filing for divorce to finalize their split for fear of upsetting her children. She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "We co-parent together. Sometimes he stays over with the kids; he's very involved with his kids... April would have been 10 years (since we wed). We're, like, the best of friends."
"We told the kids, 'Sometimes mummy and daddy need a little break.' That's probably why I haven't done a straight divorce yet."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones