Toni Braxton Refuses to Divorce Her Estranged Husband
Singer Toni Braxton has no plans to legally end her marriage to estranged husband Keri Lewis, because she can't bear to break the news to the couple's two young sons. The star split from Lewis, a former member of R&B band Mint Condition, in late 2009 but the pair has remained close for the sake of their boys Denim, nine, and Diezel, eight.
And Braxton admits she can't see herself filing for divorce to finalize their split for fear of upsetting her children. She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "We co-parent together. Sometimes he stays over with the kids; he's very involved with his kids... April would have been 10 years (since we wed). We're, like, the best of friends."
"We told the kids, 'Sometimes mummy and daddy need a little break.' That's probably why I haven't done a straight divorce yet."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'