Sophie Cranston to Design Royal Wedding Dress - Report
Kate Middleton, who will wed Prince William in London next week, has been keen to keep details of what and who she'll wear on her big day at Westminster Abbey under wraps, but website TheHuffingtonPost.com reports Sophie Cranston has been given the task of making the bride-to-be look like a fairytale princess.
Correspondent Yvonne Yorke, who broke the news earlier this week, tells Access Hollywood, "This will be a very feminine, very romantic dress that will really accentuate her figure, so don't look for anything too avant-garde; we're not likely to see a Lady Gaga moment... It'll be very classic and dignified, as befitting a future queen of England."
Kate Middleton wore a black velvet jacket designed by Sophie Cranston to a wedding in January.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas