Sophie Cranston to Design Royal Wedding Dress - Report
Kate Middleton, who will wed Prince William in London next week, has been keen to keep details of what and who she'll wear on her big day at Westminster Abbey under wraps, but website TheHuffingtonPost.com reports Sophie Cranston has been given the task of making the bride-to-be look like a fairytale princess.
Correspondent Yvonne Yorke, who broke the news earlier this week, tells Access Hollywood, "This will be a very feminine, very romantic dress that will really accentuate her figure, so don't look for anything too avant-garde; we're not likely to see a Lady Gaga moment... It'll be very classic and dignified, as befitting a future queen of England."
Kate Middleton wore a black velvet jacket designed by Sophie Cranston to a wedding in January.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?