Sophie Cranston to Design Royal Wedding Dress - Report
Kate Middleton, who will wed Prince William in London next week, has been keen to keep details of what and who she'll wear on her big day at Westminster Abbey under wraps, but website TheHuffingtonPost.com reports Sophie Cranston has been given the task of making the bride-to-be look like a fairytale princess.
Correspondent Yvonne Yorke, who broke the news earlier this week, tells Access Hollywood, "This will be a very feminine, very romantic dress that will really accentuate her figure, so don't look for anything too avant-garde; we're not likely to see a Lady Gaga moment... It'll be very classic and dignified, as befitting a future queen of England."
Kate Middleton wore a black velvet jacket designed by Sophie Cranston to a wedding in January.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere