Sophie Cranston to Design Royal Wedding Dress - Report
Kate Middleton, who will wed Prince William in London next week, has been keen to keep details of what and who she'll wear on her big day at Westminster Abbey under wraps, but website TheHuffingtonPost.com reports Sophie Cranston has been given the task of making the bride-to-be look like a fairytale princess.
Correspondent Yvonne Yorke, who broke the news earlier this week, tells Access Hollywood, "This will be a very feminine, very romantic dress that will really accentuate her figure, so don't look for anything too avant-garde; we're not likely to see a Lady Gaga moment... It'll be very classic and dignified, as befitting a future queen of England."
Kate Middleton wore a black velvet jacket designed by Sophie Cranston to a wedding in January.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones