Sophie Cranston to Design Royal Wedding Dress - Report
Kate Middleton, who will wed Prince William in London next week, has been keen to keep details of what and who she'll wear on her big day at Westminster Abbey under wraps, but website TheHuffingtonPost.com reports Sophie Cranston has been given the task of making the bride-to-be look like a fairytale princess.
Correspondent Yvonne Yorke, who broke the news earlier this week, tells Access Hollywood, "This will be a very feminine, very romantic dress that will really accentuate her figure, so don't look for anything too avant-garde; we're not likely to see a Lady Gaga moment... It'll be very classic and dignified, as befitting a future queen of England."
Kate Middleton wore a black velvet jacket designed by Sophie Cranston to a wedding in January.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date