Probation Rules Kept Da Brat's From Pal Mariah Carey's Baby Shower
Mariah Carey is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon and celebrated the impending birth of her babies with a party in Los Angeles in March.
But Da Brat, who completed a three-year prison stint in February, had to skip the bash as a result of her legal woes.
She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I couldn't go because I got this ankle monitor on. I can't leave the state for six months."
However, the hip-hop star insists she couldn't be happier for the parents-to-be: "I'm so happy for her. She so deserves it. She has one of the most beautiful spirits. And her and Nick together, they are so good for each other. They (sic) both kids, and I love that. She's been through a lot and I'm grateful that she found somebody like him."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'