Probation Rules Kept Da Brat's From Pal Mariah Carey's Baby Shower
Mariah Carey is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon and celebrated the impending birth of her babies with a party in Los Angeles in March.
But Da Brat, who completed a three-year prison stint in February, had to skip the bash as a result of her legal woes.
She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I couldn't go because I got this ankle monitor on. I can't leave the state for six months."
However, the hip-hop star insists she couldn't be happier for the parents-to-be: "I'm so happy for her. She so deserves it. She has one of the most beautiful spirits. And her and Nick together, they are so good for each other. They (sic) both kids, and I love that. She's been through a lot and I'm grateful that she found somebody like him."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day