Probation Rules Kept Da Brat's From Pal Mariah Carey's Baby Shower
Mariah Carey is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon and celebrated the impending birth of her babies with a party in Los Angeles in March.
But Da Brat, who completed a three-year prison stint in February, had to skip the bash as a result of her legal woes.
She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I couldn't go because I got this ankle monitor on. I can't leave the state for six months."
However, the hip-hop star insists she couldn't be happier for the parents-to-be: "I'm so happy for her. She so deserves it. She has one of the most beautiful spirits. And her and Nick together, they are so good for each other. They (sic) both kids, and I love that. She's been through a lot and I'm grateful that she found somebody like him."
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father