Probation Rules Kept Da Brat's From Pal Mariah Carey's Baby Shower
Mariah Carey is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon and celebrated the impending birth of her babies with a party in Los Angeles in March.
But Da Brat, who completed a three-year prison stint in February, had to skip the bash as a result of her legal woes.
She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I couldn't go because I got this ankle monitor on. I can't leave the state for six months."
However, the hip-hop star insists she couldn't be happier for the parents-to-be: "I'm so happy for her. She so deserves it. She has one of the most beautiful spirits. And her and Nick together, they are so good for each other. They (sic) both kids, and I love that. She's been through a lot and I'm grateful that she found somebody like him."
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body