Probation Rules Kept Da Brat's From Pal Mariah Carey's Baby Shower
Mariah Carey is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon and celebrated the impending birth of her babies with a party in Los Angeles in March.
But Da Brat, who completed a three-year prison stint in February, had to skip the bash as a result of her legal woes.
She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I couldn't go because I got this ankle monitor on. I can't leave the state for six months."
However, the hip-hop star insists she couldn't be happier for the parents-to-be: "I'm so happy for her. She so deserves it. She has one of the most beautiful spirits. And her and Nick together, they are so good for each other. They (sic) both kids, and I love that. She's been through a lot and I'm grateful that she found somebody like him."
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel