Lindsay Lohan Faces Losing Out on John Gotti Film
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan has been in talks to play the notorious crime boss' daughter, Victoria Gotti, in the planned project and even joined the film's star John Travolta, who has been cast as the mobster, at a recent press conference in New York.
But Lohan could lose out on the part in "Gotti: Three Generations" altogether - Mark Fiore has called off discussions with the actress' management, suggesting they were just too difficult to deal with.
He tells TMZ.com, "It just didn't work for me... I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids."
However, he's willing to give Lohan one last chance, adding: "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."
It's the latest problem to hit the Gotti film - director Nick Cassavetes quit the project last week due to a scheduling conflict.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?