Lindsay Lohan Faces Losing Out on John Gotti Film
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan has been in talks to play the notorious crime boss' daughter, Victoria Gotti, in the planned project and even joined the film's star John Travolta, who has been cast as the mobster, at a recent press conference in New York.
But Lohan could lose out on the part in "Gotti: Three Generations" altogether - Mark Fiore has called off discussions with the actress' management, suggesting they were just too difficult to deal with.
He tells TMZ.com, "It just didn't work for me... I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids."
However, he's willing to give Lohan one last chance, adding: "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."
It's the latest problem to hit the Gotti film - director Nick Cassavetes quit the project last week due to a scheduling conflict.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years