Lindsay Lohan Faces Losing Out on John Gotti Film
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan has been in talks to play the notorious crime boss' daughter, Victoria Gotti, in the planned project and even joined the film's star John Travolta, who has been cast as the mobster, at a recent press conference in New York.
But Lohan could lose out on the part in "Gotti: Three Generations" altogether - Mark Fiore has called off discussions with the actress' management, suggesting they were just too difficult to deal with.
He tells TMZ.com, "It just didn't work for me... I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids."
However, he's willing to give Lohan one last chance, adding: "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."
It's the latest problem to hit the Gotti film - director Nick Cassavetes quit the project last week due to a scheduling conflict.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'