Lindsay Lohan Faces Losing Out on John Gotti Film
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan has been in talks to play the notorious crime boss' daughter, Victoria Gotti, in the planned project and even joined the film's star John Travolta, who has been cast as the mobster, at a recent press conference in New York.
But Lohan could lose out on the part in "Gotti: Three Generations" altogether - Mark Fiore has called off discussions with the actress' management, suggesting they were just too difficult to deal with.
He tells TMZ.com, "It just didn't work for me... I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids."
However, he's willing to give Lohan one last chance, adding: "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."
It's the latest problem to hit the Gotti film - director Nick Cassavetes quit the project last week due to a scheduling conflict.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville