Lindsay Lohan Faces Losing Out on John Gotti Film
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan has been in talks to play the notorious crime boss' daughter, Victoria Gotti, in the planned project and even joined the film's star John Travolta, who has been cast as the mobster, at a recent press conference in New York.
But Lohan could lose out on the part in "Gotti: Three Generations" altogether - Mark Fiore has called off discussions with the actress' management, suggesting they were just too difficult to deal with.
He tells TMZ.com, "It just didn't work for me... I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids."
However, he's willing to give Lohan one last chance, adding: "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."
It's the latest problem to hit the Gotti film - director Nick Cassavetes quit the project last week due to a scheduling conflict.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound