Mark Hoppus 'Gutted' at Blink-182 Tour Axe
Blink-182 announced on Monday they have cancelled all dates in the U.K. and mainland Europe this year and pushed them back to 2012 because they have become bogged down recording a new album.
Now singer Mark Hoppus has spoken out to reveal his frustration at axing the gigs, insisting the rockers felt they had to honour a promise they made to each other.
He tells Kerrang! magazine, "We are gutted that we are postponing the tour. It was not a decision we made lightly, but we did it to bring you a much better show with new material... We made a promise to ourselves and our fans, after we finished the last tour, that we weren't going to tour anymore until the new album came out."
"We don't want to be one of those bands that rests on former success and keeps playing the same songs over and over, we want to tour new songs."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says