Mark Hoppus 'Gutted' at Blink-182 Tour Axe
Blink-182 announced on Monday they have cancelled all dates in the U.K. and mainland Europe this year and pushed them back to 2012 because they have become bogged down recording a new album.
Now singer Mark Hoppus has spoken out to reveal his frustration at axing the gigs, insisting the rockers felt they had to honour a promise they made to each other.
He tells Kerrang! magazine, "We are gutted that we are postponing the tour. It was not a decision we made lightly, but we did it to bring you a much better show with new material... We made a promise to ourselves and our fans, after we finished the last tour, that we weren't going to tour anymore until the new album came out."
"We don't want to be one of those bands that rests on former success and keeps playing the same songs over and over, we want to tour new songs."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21