Eva Longoria Supports Animal Campaign
Eva Longoria and Alyssa Milano were appalled to read about a New Jersey woman who has been charged with torturing her pit bull puppy after allegedly starving the dog and leaving him for dead, and they're backing calls for more severe punishment for people convicted of hurting animals.
The "Desperate Housewives" star has posted the petition link on her Twitter.com page, telling her followers, "Everyone check this out! Thx!", while Alyssa Milano adds, "If you you love animals, please consider signing this."
"Dexter" star Julie Benz writes on her page on the site, "Please sign... Will You Support Harsher Penalties For Animal Abuse? Need 5,000 signatures lets make a difference together!" and Eliza Dushku backs her pal's calls for action, adding, "RT (re-tweet) for my girl Julie Benz".
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M