Eva Longoria Supports Animal Campaign
Eva Longoria and Alyssa Milano were appalled to read about a New Jersey woman who has been charged with torturing her pit bull puppy after allegedly starving the dog and leaving him for dead, and they're backing calls for more severe punishment for people convicted of hurting animals.
The "Desperate Housewives" star has posted the petition link on her Twitter.com page, telling her followers, "Everyone check this out! Thx!", while Alyssa Milano adds, "If you you love animals, please consider signing this."
"Dexter" star Julie Benz writes on her page on the site, "Please sign... Will You Support Harsher Penalties For Animal Abuse? Need 5,000 signatures lets make a difference together!" and Eliza Dushku backs her pal's calls for action, adding, "RT (re-tweet) for my girl Julie Benz".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs