Eva Longoria Supports Animal Campaign
Eva Longoria and Alyssa Milano were appalled to read about a New Jersey woman who has been charged with torturing her pit bull puppy after allegedly starving the dog and leaving him for dead, and they're backing calls for more severe punishment for people convicted of hurting animals.
The "Desperate Housewives" star has posted the petition link on her Twitter.com page, telling her followers, "Everyone check this out! Thx!", while Alyssa Milano adds, "If you you love animals, please consider signing this."
"Dexter" star Julie Benz writes on her page on the site, "Please sign... Will You Support Harsher Penalties For Animal Abuse? Need 5,000 signatures lets make a difference together!" and Eliza Dushku backs her pal's calls for action, adding, "RT (re-tweet) for my girl Julie Benz".
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding