Eva Longoria Supports Animal Campaign
Eva Longoria and Alyssa Milano were appalled to read about a New Jersey woman who has been charged with torturing her pit bull puppy after allegedly starving the dog and leaving him for dead, and they're backing calls for more severe punishment for people convicted of hurting animals.
The "Desperate Housewives" star has posted the petition link on her Twitter.com page, telling her followers, "Everyone check this out! Thx!", while Alyssa Milano adds, "If you you love animals, please consider signing this."
"Dexter" star Julie Benz writes on her page on the site, "Please sign... Will You Support Harsher Penalties For Animal Abuse? Need 5,000 signatures lets make a difference together!" and Eliza Dushku backs her pal's calls for action, adding, "RT (re-tweet) for my girl Julie Benz".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked