Tim Robbins' Mom Died Days After Dad
Actor Tim Robbins' mother has died, less than two weeks after his father passed away. Robbins' dad, folk singer Gil Robbins, died earlier this month at the age of 80 at his home in Esteban Cantu, Mexico.
Now "The Shawshank Redemption" star is facing further tragedy - his mother, musician Mary Robbins, passed away on Sunday, April 17 from a heart arrhythmia - just 12 days after Gil Robbins' death.
Mary, who was 78, became a professional musician in the 1950s after studying at the University of California in Los Angeles. Tim has paid tribute to his beloved mum, insisting she had a "calm and cheerful demeanor, a sharp wit, a gentle spirit and a generous and loving heart".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3