Gary Busey's Infant Son Hospitalized for Childhood Illness
Actor Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized for a childhood illness. The health emergency came hours after Busey showed off a photo of his "beautiful gift from God" during an appearance on Monday night's April 18 "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" chat show in America.
The child is Busey's son with his fiancee Steffanie Sampson. Details of what ails the child have not been released, but TMZ.com reports the tot is expected to be back home by the weekend. Busey's spokeswoman tells the website, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."
The scare is a double blow for Busey - the actor was fired from Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice" TV show on Sunday, April 17.
More Gary Busey News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans