Gary Busey's Infant Son Hospitalized for Childhood Illness
Actor Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized for a childhood illness. The health emergency came hours after Busey showed off a photo of his "beautiful gift from God" during an appearance on Monday night's April 18 "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" chat show in America.
The child is Busey's son with his fiancee Steffanie Sampson. Details of what ails the child have not been released, but TMZ.com reports the tot is expected to be back home by the weekend. Busey's spokeswoman tells the website, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."
The scare is a double blow for Busey - the actor was fired from Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice" TV show on Sunday, April 17.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'