Gary Busey's Infant Son Hospitalized for Childhood Illness
Actor Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized for a childhood illness. The health emergency came hours after Busey showed off a photo of his "beautiful gift from God" during an appearance on Monday night's April 18 "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" chat show in America.
The child is Busey's son with his fiancee Steffanie Sampson. Details of what ails the child have not been released, but TMZ.com reports the tot is expected to be back home by the weekend. Busey's spokeswoman tells the website, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."
The scare is a double blow for Busey - the actor was fired from Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice" TV show on Sunday, April 17.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years