Gary Busey's Infant Son Hospitalized for Childhood Illness
Actor Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized for a childhood illness. The health emergency came hours after Busey showed off a photo of his "beautiful gift from God" during an appearance on Monday night's April 18 "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" chat show in America.
The child is Busey's son with his fiancee Steffanie Sampson. Details of what ails the child have not been released, but TMZ.com reports the tot is expected to be back home by the weekend. Busey's spokeswoman tells the website, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."
The scare is a double blow for Busey - the actor was fired from Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice" TV show on Sunday, April 17.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound