Gary Busey's Infant Son Hospitalized for Childhood Illness
Actor Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized for a childhood illness. The health emergency came hours after Busey showed off a photo of his "beautiful gift from God" during an appearance on Monday night's April 18 "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" chat show in America.
The child is Busey's son with his fiancee Steffanie Sampson. Details of what ails the child have not been released, but TMZ.com reports the tot is expected to be back home by the weekend. Busey's spokeswoman tells the website, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."
The scare is a double blow for Busey - the actor was fired from Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice" TV show on Sunday, April 17.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'