Pregnant Kate Hudson Still on Board Linda Lovelace Movie
The "Almost Famous" star's film, Kate Hudson will rival another movie about the X-rated actress-turned-anti-porn activist, starring "Watchmen"'s Malin Akerman.
Kate Hudson insists her movie about Lovelace will be one of the first films she starts work on after her baby is born this summer.
She tells WENN, "They've been trying to make that film for a long time. There have been a lot of different floating projects about her life, I think probably because she's a fascinating character. It's not controversial because of porn anymore, but she has claimed her story to be one of abuse and being sort of forced into this lifestyle which objectifies women."
"Linda Lovelace always talked about herself and freedom of sexuality in a way where people questioned why all of a sudden she became this feminist with Gloria Steinem."
"She's a very interesting character and the script that I'm involved in I really like because it kind of attacks it at both perspectives; what her perspective was in terms of the abuse and a difficult childhood and then the outside perspective of how people saw her. It's just a really interesting piece, so hopefully we'll get to do it. We've got the people but it's really more about scheduling."
Akerman has replaced Lindsay Lohan in the rival project, titled "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story"
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role