Courteney Cox Regrets Howard Stern Show Surprise
The former "Friends" star, Courteney Cox stunned Howard Stern and her husband David Arquette, who was co-hosting the satellite show, when she walked into the studio last Thursday and sat down to chat.
But the appearance turned into a therapy session as Stern and Arquette grilled her over the state of her marriage - Cox and Arquette separated last summer.
Stern quizzed her about her sex life, extra-marital affairs and went "deep" into her relationship with her husband, who was happy to encourage the prying DJ.
Cox eventually walked out, but not before she'd said enough to make the pages of the tabloids and all the gossip Internet sites.
She says, "They got heavy, deep and real. I was not expecting the questions, like, 'Are you going to get back together?' I was like, 'Wow, dude, this is...' It was really personal stuff... and David was like, 'Yeah, tell me!'"
"You say things on Howard, or Howard says things and you agree and then it's all over the press... I said something about David and it was like, 'Courteney says David is sex obsessed.' I just told one story, I was just joking."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'