Courteney Cox Regrets Howard Stern Show Surprise
The former "Friends" star, Courteney Cox stunned Howard Stern and her husband David Arquette, who was co-hosting the satellite show, when she walked into the studio last Thursday and sat down to chat.
But the appearance turned into a therapy session as Stern and Arquette grilled her over the state of her marriage - Cox and Arquette separated last summer.
Stern quizzed her about her sex life, extra-marital affairs and went "deep" into her relationship with her husband, who was happy to encourage the prying DJ.
Cox eventually walked out, but not before she'd said enough to make the pages of the tabloids and all the gossip Internet sites.
She says, "They got heavy, deep and real. I was not expecting the questions, like, 'Are you going to get back together?' I was like, 'Wow, dude, this is...' It was really personal stuff... and David was like, 'Yeah, tell me!'"
"You say things on Howard, or Howard says things and you agree and then it's all over the press... I said something about David and it was like, 'Courteney says David is sex obsessed.' I just told one story, I was just joking."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard