Courteney Cox Regrets Howard Stern Show Surprise
The former "Friends" star, Courteney Cox stunned Howard Stern and her husband David Arquette, who was co-hosting the satellite show, when she walked into the studio last Thursday and sat down to chat.
But the appearance turned into a therapy session as Stern and Arquette grilled her over the state of her marriage - Cox and Arquette separated last summer.
Stern quizzed her about her sex life, extra-marital affairs and went "deep" into her relationship with her husband, who was happy to encourage the prying DJ.
Cox eventually walked out, but not before she'd said enough to make the pages of the tabloids and all the gossip Internet sites.
She says, "They got heavy, deep and real. I was not expecting the questions, like, 'Are you going to get back together?' I was like, 'Wow, dude, this is...' It was really personal stuff... and David was like, 'Yeah, tell me!'"
"You say things on Howard, or Howard says things and you agree and then it's all over the press... I said something about David and it was like, 'Courteney says David is sex obsessed.' I just told one story, I was just joking."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart