Courteney Cox Feared David Arquette Was Gay
Courteney Cox, who separated from David Arquette last summer, was downloading songs when she decided to check back over the couple's purchasing history - to see what tunes her hip husband was picking.
And she came across a subscription to a gay website called Grinder.
Appearing on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show, she said, "There were a lot of books... and there were some songs, and then it said, 'Grinder - to find your same sex in your neighbourhood'. I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? I wonder if David's buying Grinder.'"
"It's a gay website that you get to punch something in and see where another guy in your neighbourhood is."
"So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay..., and I said, 'Did you happen to buy anything on our iTunes thing'. He said, 'No', and now I'm kinda shaking. I'm like, 'This is gonna be a weird call to David'."
"I said, 'Come on buddy, it's alright. I wouldn't get mad. Tell me about one thing - you bought Grinder'. He said, 'Oh yeah, that was a free app...'"
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl