Courteney Cox Feared David Arquette Was Gay
Courteney Cox, who separated from David Arquette last summer, was downloading songs when she decided to check back over the couple's purchasing history - to see what tunes her hip husband was picking.
And she came across a subscription to a gay website called Grinder.
Appearing on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show, she said, "There were a lot of books... and there were some songs, and then it said, 'Grinder - to find your same sex in your neighbourhood'. I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? I wonder if David's buying Grinder.'"
"It's a gay website that you get to punch something in and see where another guy in your neighbourhood is."
"So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay..., and I said, 'Did you happen to buy anything on our iTunes thing'. He said, 'No', and now I'm kinda shaking. I'm like, 'This is gonna be a weird call to David'."
"I said, 'Come on buddy, it's alright. I wouldn't get mad. Tell me about one thing - you bought Grinder'. He said, 'Oh yeah, that was a free app...'"
More Courteney Cox News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini