Courteney Cox Feared David Arquette Was Gay
Courteney Cox, who separated from David Arquette last summer, was downloading songs when she decided to check back over the couple's purchasing history - to see what tunes her hip husband was picking.
And she came across a subscription to a gay website called Grinder.
Appearing on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show, she said, "There were a lot of books... and there were some songs, and then it said, 'Grinder - to find your same sex in your neighbourhood'. I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? I wonder if David's buying Grinder.'"
"It's a gay website that you get to punch something in and see where another guy in your neighbourhood is."
"So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay..., and I said, 'Did you happen to buy anything on our iTunes thing'. He said, 'No', and now I'm kinda shaking. I'm like, 'This is gonna be a weird call to David'."
"I said, 'Come on buddy, it's alright. I wouldn't get mad. Tell me about one thing - you bought Grinder'. He said, 'Oh yeah, that was a free app...'"
More Courteney Cox News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account