Courteney Cox Feared David Arquette Was Gay
Courteney Cox, who separated from David Arquette last summer, was downloading songs when she decided to check back over the couple's purchasing history - to see what tunes her hip husband was picking.
And she came across a subscription to a gay website called Grinder.
Appearing on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show, she said, "There were a lot of books... and there were some songs, and then it said, 'Grinder - to find your same sex in your neighbourhood'. I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? I wonder if David's buying Grinder.'"
"It's a gay website that you get to punch something in and see where another guy in your neighbourhood is."
"So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay..., and I said, 'Did you happen to buy anything on our iTunes thing'. He said, 'No', and now I'm kinda shaking. I'm like, 'This is gonna be a weird call to David'."
"I said, 'Come on buddy, it's alright. I wouldn't get mad. Tell me about one thing - you bought Grinder'. He said, 'Oh yeah, that was a free app...'"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'