Courteney Cox Feared David Arquette Was Gay
Courteney Cox, who separated from David Arquette last summer, was downloading songs when she decided to check back over the couple's purchasing history - to see what tunes her hip husband was picking.
And she came across a subscription to a gay website called Grinder.
Appearing on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show, she said, "There were a lot of books... and there were some songs, and then it said, 'Grinder - to find your same sex in your neighbourhood'. I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? I wonder if David's buying Grinder.'"
"It's a gay website that you get to punch something in and see where another guy in your neighbourhood is."
"So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay..., and I said, 'Did you happen to buy anything on our iTunes thing'. He said, 'No', and now I'm kinda shaking. I'm like, 'This is gonna be a weird call to David'."
"I said, 'Come on buddy, it's alright. I wouldn't get mad. Tell me about one thing - you bought Grinder'. He said, 'Oh yeah, that was a free app...'"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7