Michael Jackson's Rehearsal Footage Requested for Trial Evidence
The D.A.'s official believes the concert video footage, taken on the days leading up to Michael Jackson's death in June 2009, and included in his "This Is It" movie, will highlight the late star's state of mind and support the prosecution's claims that the superstar was "happy and excited for the future", and not looking to take his own life, reports TMZ.com.
Dr. Conrad Murray's defence team recently suggested Michael Jackson may have purposefully overdosed on powerful anaesthetic Propofol. The doctor is accused of administering the fatal dose. Dr. Conrad Murray has maintained he is innocent of all charges.
The prosecution team has also asked the judge overseeing the trial to allow photos from Michael Jackson's autopsy to be used as case evidence.
The trial is scheduled to begin next month.
More Michael Jackson News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed