Judge Bans Media From Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Custody Battle
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen split from Brooke Mueller following a heated altercation on Christmas Day in 2009, which resulted in the actor's conviction for assault.
They have been fighting over twin sons Bob and Max ever since and returned to the L.A. County Courthouse on Tuesday, to argue their cases for sole custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen took time out from a one-man theatre tour to meet his estranged wife in court.
The latest developments in the high-profile case will remain private after Judge Hank Goldberg banished all members of the media from the court house, reports TMZ.com. Judge Goldberg refused to go into detail about the abuse allegations.
The news comes a month after Charlie Sheen was temporarily stripped of all custody rights amid allegations the star had threatened Mueller's life. The kids were subsequently removed from the actor's care, although the former couple reached a new custody agreement shortly afterwards.
The latest custody hearing comes just days after news broke suggesting Mueller has checked into a rehab facility.
Reports suggest both Mueller's mother and Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards have offered to take charge of the twins while Charlie Sheen is on tour and Mueller is allegedly in rehab.
More Charlie Sheen News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'