Gospel's Marvin Sapp Still Struggling With Wife's Death
Marvin Sapp was left devastated in September when his spouse of 20 years, MaLinda, lost her battle with colon cancer and he admits every day is an emotional rollercoaster as he struggles to accept her passing.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the father-of-three says, "Every day is a new day. There are days when I get up and I cry, thinking of her. There are days thinking of her and I smile. There are days when I'm angry. Days that I'm not... We miss her."
But Marvin Sapp doubts he will ever truly overcome his grief.
He adds, "She was a wife that I planned on having for life. It's still a process. It'll probably be a life-long process. No matter what happens in my future. Some things you just don't get over."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2