Gospel's Marvin Sapp Still Struggling With Wife's Death
Marvin Sapp was left devastated in September when his spouse of 20 years, MaLinda, lost her battle with colon cancer and he admits every day is an emotional rollercoaster as he struggles to accept her passing.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the father-of-three says, "Every day is a new day. There are days when I get up and I cry, thinking of her. There are days thinking of her and I smile. There are days when I'm angry. Days that I'm not... We miss her."
But Marvin Sapp doubts he will ever truly overcome his grief.
He adds, "She was a wife that I planned on having for life. It's still a process. It'll probably be a life-long process. No matter what happens in my future. Some things you just don't get over."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'