Gospel's Marvin Sapp Still Struggling With Wife's Death
Marvin Sapp was left devastated in September when his spouse of 20 years, MaLinda, lost her battle with colon cancer and he admits every day is an emotional rollercoaster as he struggles to accept her passing.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the father-of-three says, "Every day is a new day. There are days when I get up and I cry, thinking of her. There are days thinking of her and I smile. There are days when I'm angry. Days that I'm not... We miss her."
But Marvin Sapp doubts he will ever truly overcome his grief.
He adds, "She was a wife that I planned on having for life. It's still a process. It'll probably be a life-long process. No matter what happens in my future. Some things you just don't get over."
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?