Gospel's Marvin Sapp Still Struggling With Wife's Death
Marvin Sapp was left devastated in September when his spouse of 20 years, MaLinda, lost her battle with colon cancer and he admits every day is an emotional rollercoaster as he struggles to accept her passing.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the father-of-three says, "Every day is a new day. There are days when I get up and I cry, thinking of her. There are days thinking of her and I smile. There are days when I'm angry. Days that I'm not... We miss her."
But Marvin Sapp doubts he will ever truly overcome his grief.
He adds, "She was a wife that I planned on having for life. It's still a process. It'll probably be a life-long process. No matter what happens in my future. Some things you just don't get over."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences