Gospel's Marvin Sapp Still Struggling With Wife's Death
Marvin Sapp was left devastated in September when his spouse of 20 years, MaLinda, lost her battle with colon cancer and he admits every day is an emotional rollercoaster as he struggles to accept her passing.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the father-of-three says, "Every day is a new day. There are days when I get up and I cry, thinking of her. There are days thinking of her and I smile. There are days when I'm angry. Days that I'm not... We miss her."
But Marvin Sapp doubts he will ever truly overcome his grief.
He adds, "She was a wife that I planned on having for life. It's still a process. It'll probably be a life-long process. No matter what happens in my future. Some things you just don't get over."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik