Lady GaGa: 'I'm Like Perfectionist John Lennon'
The "Bad Romance", Lady Gaga, hitmaker admits she struggles with such strong bouts of perfectionism she finds it almost impossible to be satisfied with the final outcome of her songs - just like the late The Beatles star.
She says, "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that (song) "Edge Of Glory" is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them.
"In John Lennon's (1980) Playboy (magazine) interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival