Lady GaGa: 'I'm Like Perfectionist John Lennon'
The "Bad Romance", Lady Gaga, hitmaker admits she struggles with such strong bouts of perfectionism she finds it almost impossible to be satisfied with the final outcome of her songs - just like the late The Beatles star.
She says, "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that (song) "Edge Of Glory" is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them.
"In John Lennon's (1980) Playboy (magazine) interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!