Lady GaGa: 'I'm Like Perfectionist John Lennon'
The "Bad Romance", Lady Gaga, hitmaker admits she struggles with such strong bouts of perfectionism she finds it almost impossible to be satisfied with the final outcome of her songs - just like the late The Beatles star.
She says, "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that (song) "Edge Of Glory" is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them.
"In John Lennon's (1980) Playboy (magazine) interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip