Lady GaGa: 'I'm Like Perfectionist John Lennon'
The "Bad Romance", Lady Gaga, hitmaker admits she struggles with such strong bouts of perfectionism she finds it almost impossible to be satisfied with the final outcome of her songs - just like the late The Beatles star.
She says, "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that (song) "Edge Of Glory" is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them.
"In John Lennon's (1980) Playboy (magazine) interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers