Kimberley Walsh Is an Aunt
The British singer, Kimberley Walsh was by her sister Sally's side as she welcomed a son called Billy, and although the star admits she is delighted with the new arrival, seeing her sibling go through labour has put her off having children of her own.
She writes in her column for Britain's OK! magazine, "Great news - I'm an auntie! Congratulations to my sister Sally, who gave birth to a baby boy called Billy... I was at the birth and it was the most amazing thing I've seen..."
"It's hard to watch someone that close to you going through that much pain. I don't think her husband and I were the best birthing partners, but we tried to keep her as calm as possible... I think the whole thing has put me off having babies for a few years, though - being Auntie Kimberley will do for now!"
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl