Kimberley Walsh Is an Aunt
The British singer, Kimberley Walsh was by her sister Sally's side as she welcomed a son called Billy, and although the star admits she is delighted with the new arrival, seeing her sibling go through labour has put her off having children of her own.
She writes in her column for Britain's OK! magazine, "Great news - I'm an auntie! Congratulations to my sister Sally, who gave birth to a baby boy called Billy... I was at the birth and it was the most amazing thing I've seen..."
"It's hard to watch someone that close to you going through that much pain. I don't think her husband and I were the best birthing partners, but we tried to keep her as calm as possible... I think the whole thing has put me off having babies for a few years, though - being Auntie Kimberley will do for now!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered