Kimberley Walsh Is an Aunt
The British singer, Kimberley Walsh was by her sister Sally's side as she welcomed a son called Billy, and although the star admits she is delighted with the new arrival, seeing her sibling go through labour has put her off having children of her own.
She writes in her column for Britain's OK! magazine, "Great news - I'm an auntie! Congratulations to my sister Sally, who gave birth to a baby boy called Billy... I was at the birth and it was the most amazing thing I've seen..."
"It's hard to watch someone that close to you going through that much pain. I don't think her husband and I were the best birthing partners, but we tried to keep her as calm as possible... I think the whole thing has put me off having babies for a few years, though - being Auntie Kimberley will do for now!"
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show