Kimberley Walsh Is an Aunt
The British singer, Kimberley Walsh was by her sister Sally's side as she welcomed a son called Billy, and although the star admits she is delighted with the new arrival, seeing her sibling go through labour has put her off having children of her own.
She writes in her column for Britain's OK! magazine, "Great news - I'm an auntie! Congratulations to my sister Sally, who gave birth to a baby boy called Billy... I was at the birth and it was the most amazing thing I've seen..."
"It's hard to watch someone that close to you going through that much pain. I don't think her husband and I were the best birthing partners, but we tried to keep her as calm as possible... I think the whole thing has put me off having babies for a few years, though - being Auntie Kimberley will do for now!"
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'