Kimberley Walsh Is an Aunt
The British singer, Kimberley Walsh was by her sister Sally's side as she welcomed a son called Billy, and although the star admits she is delighted with the new arrival, seeing her sibling go through labour has put her off having children of her own.
She writes in her column for Britain's OK! magazine, "Great news - I'm an auntie! Congratulations to my sister Sally, who gave birth to a baby boy called Billy... I was at the birth and it was the most amazing thing I've seen..."
"It's hard to watch someone that close to you going through that much pain. I don't think her husband and I were the best birthing partners, but we tried to keep her as calm as possible... I think the whole thing has put me off having babies for a few years, though - being Auntie Kimberley will do for now!"
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage