Ricky Wilson Vows to Complete Marathon
The British singer, Ricky Wilson suffered a blackout just over two miles (three kilometres) from the finish line and was forced to pull out after he was treated by paramedics.
Ricky Wilson has now spoken of his disappointment after failing to complete the 26.4 mile (42.2 kilometre) trek and has promised to hit the streets later this week to finish where he left off.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "I collapsed after three hours 20 at Mile 24 of the Marathon. Very disappointed! Will try and get it finished before the weekend... Also, thanks a lot to all the ambulance guys who brought me round. I can't remember their names but I couldn't recall mine at the time... The doctors asked me loads of questions as I recovered to see how my head was doing. I'm still struggling with the Prime Minister one."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune