GaGa Rants Over 'Manufactured' Claims
The pop superstar, Lady GaGa sat down for a chat with Britain's NME magazine and she reacted furiously when asked about her public persona and whether her wigs and costumes are all part of an elaborate act designed by her record label.
She raged, "Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry."
"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."
Gaga also launched into a furious tirade about songwriters and producers who send her their work, not realising that she writes her own songs. She adds, "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service