GaGa Rants Over 'Manufactured' Claims
The pop superstar, Lady GaGa sat down for a chat with Britain's NME magazine and she reacted furiously when asked about her public persona and whether her wigs and costumes are all part of an elaborate act designed by her record label.
She raged, "Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry."
"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."
Gaga also launched into a furious tirade about songwriters and producers who send her their work, not realising that she writes her own songs. She adds, "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked