GaGa Rants Over 'Manufactured' Claims
The pop superstar, Lady GaGa sat down for a chat with Britain's NME magazine and she reacted furiously when asked about her public persona and whether her wigs and costumes are all part of an elaborate act designed by her record label.
She raged, "Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry."
"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."
Gaga also launched into a furious tirade about songwriters and producers who send her their work, not realising that she writes her own songs. She adds, "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris