GaGa Rants Over 'Manufactured' Claims
The pop superstar, Lady GaGa sat down for a chat with Britain's NME magazine and she reacted furiously when asked about her public persona and whether her wigs and costumes are all part of an elaborate act designed by her record label.
She raged, "Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry."
"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."
Gaga also launched into a furious tirade about songwriters and producers who send her their work, not realising that she writes her own songs. She adds, "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park