John Travolta Advises Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Kirstie Alley is currently competing in the hit talent show and after several embarrassing slip-ups, including losing a shoe mid-routine, she decided to call in an expert to help.
She told dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I took the liberty to call in a dance doctor" as her Look Who's Talking co-star arrived at her home to view rehearsals.
John Travolta - who showed off his slick moves in 1977 disco movie Saturday Night Fever - was filmed watching the pair practise and he doled out a number of tips, asking Kirstie Alley to switch her high heels for sneakers and urging the pair to ramp up the "romantic tension".
And the actor's advice appeared to work - Kirstie Alley scored 23 out of a possible 30 for her foxtrot on Monday night's show and earned high praise from judge Carrie Ann Inaba, who called their routine "magical".
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance