John Travolta Advises Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Kirstie Alley is currently competing in the hit talent show and after several embarrassing slip-ups, including losing a shoe mid-routine, she decided to call in an expert to help.
She told dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I took the liberty to call in a dance doctor" as her Look Who's Talking co-star arrived at her home to view rehearsals.
John Travolta - who showed off his slick moves in 1977 disco movie Saturday Night Fever - was filmed watching the pair practise and he doled out a number of tips, asking Kirstie Alley to switch her high heels for sneakers and urging the pair to ramp up the "romantic tension".
And the actor's advice appeared to work - Kirstie Alley scored 23 out of a possible 30 for her foxtrot on Monday night's show and earned high praise from judge Carrie Ann Inaba, who called their routine "magical".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences