John Travolta Advises Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Kirstie Alley is currently competing in the hit talent show and after several embarrassing slip-ups, including losing a shoe mid-routine, she decided to call in an expert to help.
She told dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I took the liberty to call in a dance doctor" as her Look Who's Talking co-star arrived at her home to view rehearsals.
John Travolta - who showed off his slick moves in 1977 disco movie Saturday Night Fever - was filmed watching the pair practise and he doled out a number of tips, asking Kirstie Alley to switch her high heels for sneakers and urging the pair to ramp up the "romantic tension".
And the actor's advice appeared to work - Kirstie Alley scored 23 out of a possible 30 for her foxtrot on Monday night's show and earned high praise from judge Carrie Ann Inaba, who called their routine "magical".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage