John Travolta Advises Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Kirstie Alley is currently competing in the hit talent show and after several embarrassing slip-ups, including losing a shoe mid-routine, she decided to call in an expert to help.
She told dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I took the liberty to call in a dance doctor" as her Look Who's Talking co-star arrived at her home to view rehearsals.
John Travolta - who showed off his slick moves in 1977 disco movie Saturday Night Fever - was filmed watching the pair practise and he doled out a number of tips, asking Kirstie Alley to switch her high heels for sneakers and urging the pair to ramp up the "romantic tension".
And the actor's advice appeared to work - Kirstie Alley scored 23 out of a possible 30 for her foxtrot on Monday night's show and earned high praise from judge Carrie Ann Inaba, who called their routine "magical".
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake