John Travolta Advises Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Kirstie Alley is currently competing in the hit talent show and after several embarrassing slip-ups, including losing a shoe mid-routine, she decided to call in an expert to help.
She told dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I took the liberty to call in a dance doctor" as her Look Who's Talking co-star arrived at her home to view rehearsals.
John Travolta - who showed off his slick moves in 1977 disco movie Saturday Night Fever - was filmed watching the pair practise and he doled out a number of tips, asking Kirstie Alley to switch her high heels for sneakers and urging the pair to ramp up the "romantic tension".
And the actor's advice appeared to work - Kirstie Alley scored 23 out of a possible 30 for her foxtrot on Monday night's show and earned high praise from judge Carrie Ann Inaba, who called their routine "magical".
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton