Daniel Radcliffe Praises Lady GaGa for Gay Rights Stance
Daniel Radcliffe has long supported the Trevor Project, an organisation aimed at suicide prevention among gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youths, while Lady GaGa has been vocal as a gay rights advocate since she shot to fame.
The Harry Potter star admits he is impressed by Gaga's activism and is glad she has thrown her weight behind such a noble cause.
He tells MTV.com, "She's very outspoken... and it's just about being who you were born as. It's wonderful that other people are coming out from all different spectrums (in support of gay rights). I mean, she has a slightly more flamboyant way of putting her point across than I would, and it suits her a lot better than it would me. But we're both aiming for the same thing."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group