Daniel Radcliffe Praises Lady GaGa for Gay Rights Stance
Daniel Radcliffe has long supported the Trevor Project, an organisation aimed at suicide prevention among gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youths, while Lady GaGa has been vocal as a gay rights advocate since she shot to fame.
The Harry Potter star admits he is impressed by Gaga's activism and is glad she has thrown her weight behind such a noble cause.
He tells MTV.com, "She's very outspoken... and it's just about being who you were born as. It's wonderful that other people are coming out from all different spectrums (in support of gay rights). I mean, she has a slightly more flamboyant way of putting her point across than I would, and it suits her a lot better than it would me. But we're both aiming for the same thing."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera