Daniel Radcliffe Praises Lady GaGa for Gay Rights Stance
Daniel Radcliffe has long supported the Trevor Project, an organisation aimed at suicide prevention among gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youths, while Lady GaGa has been vocal as a gay rights advocate since she shot to fame.
The Harry Potter star admits he is impressed by Gaga's activism and is glad she has thrown her weight behind such a noble cause.
He tells MTV.com, "She's very outspoken... and it's just about being who you were born as. It's wonderful that other people are coming out from all different spectrums (in support of gay rights). I mean, she has a slightly more flamboyant way of putting her point across than I would, and it suits her a lot better than it would me. But we're both aiming for the same thing."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik