Daniel Radcliffe Praises Lady GaGa for Gay Rights Stance
Daniel Radcliffe has long supported the Trevor Project, an organisation aimed at suicide prevention among gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youths, while Lady GaGa has been vocal as a gay rights advocate since she shot to fame.
The Harry Potter star admits he is impressed by Gaga's activism and is glad she has thrown her weight behind such a noble cause.
He tells MTV.com, "She's very outspoken... and it's just about being who you were born as. It's wonderful that other people are coming out from all different spectrums (in support of gay rights). I mean, she has a slightly more flamboyant way of putting her point across than I would, and it suits her a lot better than it would me. But we're both aiming for the same thing."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo