Katy Perry Teams With Twitter for New Concert Initiative
Katy Perry is launching a Tweet-to-Screen initiative as part of a new partnership with bosses at microblogging website Twitter.com.
At upcoming shows, concertgoers will be welcomed to each show by giant on-stage screens that display live fan pictures and tweets from the event, giving everyone in the audience the chance to share their thoughts, excitement and anticipation before the California Gurls singer appears on stage.
Every upcoming Katy Perry show in the California Dreams 2011 Tour will have its own dedicated hashtag, which Katy will tweet the day of each show. Fans in the audience and around the world can include the hashtag in any of their Katy-specific tweets in order to have them appear onscreen at the event.
More Katy Perry News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame