Katy Perry Teams With Twitter for New Concert Initiative
Katy Perry is launching a Tweet-to-Screen initiative as part of a new partnership with bosses at microblogging website Twitter.com.
At upcoming shows, concertgoers will be welcomed to each show by giant on-stage screens that display live fan pictures and tweets from the event, giving everyone in the audience the chance to share their thoughts, excitement and anticipation before the California Gurls singer appears on stage.
Every upcoming Katy Perry show in the California Dreams 2011 Tour will have its own dedicated hashtag, which Katy will tweet the day of each show. Fans in the audience and around the world can include the hashtag in any of their Katy-specific tweets in order to have them appear onscreen at the event.
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday