Emma Roberts Wants Singing Movie Role
The "Nancy Drew" actress, Emma Roberts shot to fame playing a singing teenager in U.S. TV series "Unfabulous", and she released her debut album, the show's soundtrack, in 2005.
The 20 year old insists she is more focused on acting at the moment, but hopes to one day emulate Reese Witherspoon's turn as June Carter in Johnny Cash biopic "Walk the Line" and Gwyneth Paltrow's singing spot in last year's "Country Strong."
She tells JustJared.com, "I just think you can't ever be seen as both equally. You are always going to be one more or the other. For me, I want to be an actor."
"I would love to do something like Country Strong or Walk the Line where they sang in a movie. I think that would be really interesting."
"As far as an album, I just think it's too much. I can't be in front of people that often, I need time to myself and I barely have time to myself, let alone if I was on tour or being a singer."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell