Sarah Harding Refused Reunion With Estranged Father
The Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding cut contact with her dad, John Hardman, when she was a teenager after he split from her mother.
Sarah Harding, 29, has now revealed she recently "came close" to reuniting with her father after nearly 15 years of estrangement, but she backed off when he allegedly attempted to publish pictures from her childhood.
She tells Britain's Live magazine, "After he and my mother divorced, he wasn't a very nice person, and what's done is done. Looking back, I think the split was more destructive and destabilising than I realised, because I started bunking off school and getting into trouble. I know it's harsh, but I have no place in my life for someone like that."
"I came close to being in contact with him again, but he talked to the press and tried to sell pictures of me as a young girl. He's a very selfish man and as far as I'm concerned he's gone."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'