Sarah Harding Refused Reunion With Estranged Father
The Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding cut contact with her dad, John Hardman, when she was a teenager after he split from her mother.
Sarah Harding, 29, has now revealed she recently "came close" to reuniting with her father after nearly 15 years of estrangement, but she backed off when he allegedly attempted to publish pictures from her childhood.
She tells Britain's Live magazine, "After he and my mother divorced, he wasn't a very nice person, and what's done is done. Looking back, I think the split was more destructive and destabilising than I realised, because I started bunking off school and getting into trouble. I know it's harsh, but I have no place in my life for someone like that."
"I came close to being in contact with him again, but he talked to the press and tried to sell pictures of me as a young girl. He's a very selfish man and as far as I'm concerned he's gone."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?