Sarah Harding Refused Reunion With Estranged Father
The Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding cut contact with her dad, John Hardman, when she was a teenager after he split from her mother.
Sarah Harding, 29, has now revealed she recently "came close" to reuniting with her father after nearly 15 years of estrangement, but she backed off when he allegedly attempted to publish pictures from her childhood.
She tells Britain's Live magazine, "After he and my mother divorced, he wasn't a very nice person, and what's done is done. Looking back, I think the split was more destructive and destabilising than I realised, because I started bunking off school and getting into trouble. I know it's harsh, but I have no place in my life for someone like that."
"I came close to being in contact with him again, but he talked to the press and tried to sell pictures of me as a young girl. He's a very selfish man and as far as I'm concerned he's gone."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs