Sarah Harding Refused Reunion With Estranged Father
The Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding cut contact with her dad, John Hardman, when she was a teenager after he split from her mother.
Sarah Harding, 29, has now revealed she recently "came close" to reuniting with her father after nearly 15 years of estrangement, but she backed off when he allegedly attempted to publish pictures from her childhood.
She tells Britain's Live magazine, "After he and my mother divorced, he wasn't a very nice person, and what's done is done. Looking back, I think the split was more destructive and destabilising than I realised, because I started bunking off school and getting into trouble. I know it's harsh, but I have no place in my life for someone like that."
"I came close to being in contact with him again, but he talked to the press and tried to sell pictures of me as a young girl. He's a very selfish man and as far as I'm concerned he's gone."
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert