Britney Spears' Choreographer Quits Tour
The pop superstar, Britney Spears has worked with Brian Friedman for many years - he famously created her moves for videos including "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and her recent offering "Hold It Against Me", as well as a number of her live shows.
Britney Spears is set to head off on tour this summer in support of her new album "Femme Fatale", but she will now have to put the shows together without Friedman.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Friedman writes, "To put rumours and questions to rest... Due 2 (sic) scheduling conflicts I'm not able 2 (sic) work on Brit's FF tour. I'm so thankful 2 (sic) have had the opportunity 2 (sic) reconnect on videos & promo tho (though)!... Jamie King will be directing the tour again & has a great line up of new choreographers! Everyone make sure to go & support! I'll be there!"
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'