Britney Spears' Choreographer Quits Tour
The pop superstar, Britney Spears has worked with Brian Friedman for many years - he famously created her moves for videos including "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and her recent offering "Hold It Against Me", as well as a number of her live shows.
Britney Spears is set to head off on tour this summer in support of her new album "Femme Fatale", but she will now have to put the shows together without Friedman.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Friedman writes, "To put rumours and questions to rest... Due 2 (sic) scheduling conflicts I'm not able 2 (sic) work on Brit's FF tour. I'm so thankful 2 (sic) have had the opportunity 2 (sic) reconnect on videos & promo tho (though)!... Jamie King will be directing the tour again & has a great line up of new choreographers! Everyone make sure to go & support! I'll be there!"
More Britney Spears News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction