Britney Spears' Choreographer Quits Tour
The pop superstar, Britney Spears has worked with Brian Friedman for many years - he famously created her moves for videos including "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and her recent offering "Hold It Against Me", as well as a number of her live shows.
Britney Spears is set to head off on tour this summer in support of her new album "Femme Fatale", but she will now have to put the shows together without Friedman.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Friedman writes, "To put rumours and questions to rest... Due 2 (sic) scheduling conflicts I'm not able 2 (sic) work on Brit's FF tour. I'm so thankful 2 (sic) have had the opportunity 2 (sic) reconnect on videos & promo tho (though)!... Jamie King will be directing the tour again & has a great line up of new choreographers! Everyone make sure to go & support! I'll be there!"
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers