Britney Spears' Choreographer Quits Tour
The pop superstar, Britney Spears has worked with Brian Friedman for many years - he famously created her moves for videos including "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and her recent offering "Hold It Against Me", as well as a number of her live shows.
Britney Spears is set to head off on tour this summer in support of her new album "Femme Fatale", but she will now have to put the shows together without Friedman.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Friedman writes, "To put rumours and questions to rest... Due 2 (sic) scheduling conflicts I'm not able 2 (sic) work on Brit's FF tour. I'm so thankful 2 (sic) have had the opportunity 2 (sic) reconnect on videos & promo tho (though)!... Jamie King will be directing the tour again & has a great line up of new choreographers! Everyone make sure to go & support! I'll be there!"
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'