Britney Spears' Choreographer Quits Tour
The pop superstar, Britney Spears has worked with Brian Friedman for many years - he famously created her moves for videos including "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and her recent offering "Hold It Against Me", as well as a number of her live shows.
Britney Spears is set to head off on tour this summer in support of her new album "Femme Fatale", but she will now have to put the shows together without Friedman.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Friedman writes, "To put rumours and questions to rest... Due 2 (sic) scheduling conflicts I'm not able 2 (sic) work on Brit's FF tour. I'm so thankful 2 (sic) have had the opportunity 2 (sic) reconnect on videos & promo tho (though)!... Jamie King will be directing the tour again & has a great line up of new choreographers! Everyone make sure to go & support! I'll be there!"
More Britney Spears News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli