Jacki Weaver Rescued During Beach Scene
The 63-year-old star, Jacki Weaver had to shoot a sequence which involved her running into the ocean with her clothes on at Garie Beach, south of Sydney.
Jacki Weaver admits she is not a strong swimmer and had to be pulled from the water by lifeguards twice as the waves knocked her off her feet and left her gasping for breath.
She tells Australia's Daily Telegraph, "It's a really beautiful beach but quite treacherous. There was a rampaging surf. In this particular scene I had to run into the water with my clothes on and I'm not a good swimmer."
"I had to do a few takes and each time it was so rough a lifeguard had to rescue me. I was really scared because I had swallowed a lot of water."
Jacki Weaver was filming a currently untitled short movie, directed by Alexandra Schepisi.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her