Jacki Weaver Rescued During Beach Scene
The 63-year-old star, Jacki Weaver had to shoot a sequence which involved her running into the ocean with her clothes on at Garie Beach, south of Sydney.
Jacki Weaver admits she is not a strong swimmer and had to be pulled from the water by lifeguards twice as the waves knocked her off her feet and left her gasping for breath.
She tells Australia's Daily Telegraph, "It's a really beautiful beach but quite treacherous. There was a rampaging surf. In this particular scene I had to run into the water with my clothes on and I'm not a good swimmer."
"I had to do a few takes and each time it was so rough a lifeguard had to rescue me. I was really scared because I had swallowed a lot of water."
Jacki Weaver was filming a currently untitled short movie, directed by Alexandra Schepisi.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked