Ricky Gervais Stands Up for Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen is currently on the road in the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour, which he launched after he was fired from his role in Two and a Half Men following a falling out with writer Chuck Lorre earlier this year.
The stand-up shows have met a mixed reaction, with some audience members heckling Charlie Sheen and critics slamming the actor's jokes as unfunny.
Ricky Gervais, who is well known for his popular comedy concerts, has now spoken out to defend the Hollywood star, insisting he finds Charlie Sheen's bizarre behaviour deeply troubling.
In an appearance on U.S. TV show "The View", Ricky Gervais said, "I'm a bit worried that he's being exploited to be honest... Well he's not a stand-up comedian is he? I think he's going through a bit of phase at the moment."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose