Ricky Gervais Stands Up for Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen is currently on the road in the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour, which he launched after he was fired from his role in Two and a Half Men following a falling out with writer Chuck Lorre earlier this year.
The stand-up shows have met a mixed reaction, with some audience members heckling Charlie Sheen and critics slamming the actor's jokes as unfunny.
Ricky Gervais, who is well known for his popular comedy concerts, has now spoken out to defend the Hollywood star, insisting he finds Charlie Sheen's bizarre behaviour deeply troubling.
In an appearance on U.S. TV show "The View", Ricky Gervais said, "I'm a bit worried that he's being exploited to be honest... Well he's not a stand-up comedian is he? I think he's going through a bit of phase at the moment."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'