Ricky Gervais Stands Up for Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen is currently on the road in the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour, which he launched after he was fired from his role in Two and a Half Men following a falling out with writer Chuck Lorre earlier this year.
The stand-up shows have met a mixed reaction, with some audience members heckling Charlie Sheen and critics slamming the actor's jokes as unfunny.
Ricky Gervais, who is well known for his popular comedy concerts, has now spoken out to defend the Hollywood star, insisting he finds Charlie Sheen's bizarre behaviour deeply troubling.
In an appearance on U.S. TV show "The View", Ricky Gervais said, "I'm a bit worried that he's being exploited to be honest... Well he's not a stand-up comedian is he? I think he's going through a bit of phase at the moment."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign