Ludacris Launches Louisiana Library Campaign
Many of the public institutions in the city of New Orleans were destroyed in the 2005 disaster and are still unable to replenish supplies six years later.
Ludacris has signed up to support the Epic Book Drive and he has filmed a public service announcement (PSA) urging students across America to share their books, according to Allhiphop.com.
He says, "I am proud to be a spokesperson for this initiative as it's in line with my dedication to empowering young people. The campaign is giving something as simple as a book to a student in a much needed area... so they can have the opportunity to read, communicate and be inspired."
"Sharing in this way will have an incredible impact on the confidence and abilities of the next generation of leaders and I'm excited to be leading the charge."
More Ludacris News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers