Ludacris Launches Louisiana Library Campaign
Many of the public institutions in the city of New Orleans were destroyed in the 2005 disaster and are still unable to replenish supplies six years later.
Ludacris has signed up to support the Epic Book Drive and he has filmed a public service announcement (PSA) urging students across America to share their books, according to Allhiphop.com.
He says, "I am proud to be a spokesperson for this initiative as it's in line with my dedication to empowering young people. The campaign is giving something as simple as a book to a student in a much needed area... so they can have the opportunity to read, communicate and be inspired."
"Sharing in this way will have an incredible impact on the confidence and abilities of the next generation of leaders and I'm excited to be leading the charge."
More Ludacris News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked