Ludacris Launches Louisiana Library Campaign
Many of the public institutions in the city of New Orleans were destroyed in the 2005 disaster and are still unable to replenish supplies six years later.
Ludacris has signed up to support the Epic Book Drive and he has filmed a public service announcement (PSA) urging students across America to share their books, according to Allhiphop.com.
He says, "I am proud to be a spokesperson for this initiative as it's in line with my dedication to empowering young people. The campaign is giving something as simple as a book to a student in a much needed area... so they can have the opportunity to read, communicate and be inspired."
"Sharing in this way will have an incredible impact on the confidence and abilities of the next generation of leaders and I'm excited to be leading the charge."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'