Ludacris Launches Louisiana Library Campaign
Many of the public institutions in the city of New Orleans were destroyed in the 2005 disaster and are still unable to replenish supplies six years later.
Ludacris has signed up to support the Epic Book Drive and he has filmed a public service announcement (PSA) urging students across America to share their books, according to Allhiphop.com.
He says, "I am proud to be a spokesperson for this initiative as it's in line with my dedication to empowering young people. The campaign is giving something as simple as a book to a student in a much needed area... so they can have the opportunity to read, communicate and be inspired."
"Sharing in this way will have an incredible impact on the confidence and abilities of the next generation of leaders and I'm excited to be leading the charge."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?