Justin Bieber Thanks Fans After 'Rough' Israel Trip
The "Baby" singer, Justin Bieber hit headlines when he vowed to stay in his hotel and cancelled plans to visit landmarks in the holy city of Jerusalem after he was mobbed on arrival in Tel Aviv.
He later managed to avoid fans and photographers by visiting Jerusalem in the early hours of the morning after his gig in the country on Thursday, and now the committed Christian has told of his joy following the trip.
In a post on his Twitter.com blog, Justin Bieber writes, "Israel we started off a little rough... But thank u (sic) for a week I will never forget. It's an incredible place. Thank u (sic). The fans here have been incredible... The show was amazing... And the place is truly special. My family and I will never forget this week."
More Justin Bieber News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms