Justin Bieber Thanks Fans After 'Rough' Israel Trip
The "Baby" singer, Justin Bieber hit headlines when he vowed to stay in his hotel and cancelled plans to visit landmarks in the holy city of Jerusalem after he was mobbed on arrival in Tel Aviv.
He later managed to avoid fans and photographers by visiting Jerusalem in the early hours of the morning after his gig in the country on Thursday, and now the committed Christian has told of his joy following the trip.
In a post on his Twitter.com blog, Justin Bieber writes, "Israel we started off a little rough... But thank u (sic) for a week I will never forget. It's an incredible place. Thank u (sic). The fans here have been incredible... The show was amazing... And the place is truly special. My family and I will never forget this week."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video