Justin Bieber Thanks Fans After 'Rough' Israel Trip
The "Baby" singer, Justin Bieber hit headlines when he vowed to stay in his hotel and cancelled plans to visit landmarks in the holy city of Jerusalem after he was mobbed on arrival in Tel Aviv.
He later managed to avoid fans and photographers by visiting Jerusalem in the early hours of the morning after his gig in the country on Thursday, and now the committed Christian has told of his joy following the trip.
In a post on his Twitter.com blog, Justin Bieber writes, "Israel we started off a little rough... But thank u (sic) for a week I will never forget. It's an incredible place. Thank u (sic). The fans here have been incredible... The show was amazing... And the place is truly special. My family and I will never forget this week."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs