Justin Bieber Thanks Fans After 'Rough' Israel Trip
The "Baby" singer, Justin Bieber hit headlines when he vowed to stay in his hotel and cancelled plans to visit landmarks in the holy city of Jerusalem after he was mobbed on arrival in Tel Aviv.
He later managed to avoid fans and photographers by visiting Jerusalem in the early hours of the morning after his gig in the country on Thursday, and now the committed Christian has told of his joy following the trip.
In a post on his Twitter.com blog, Justin Bieber writes, "Israel we started off a little rough... But thank u (sic) for a week I will never forget. It's an incredible place. Thank u (sic). The fans here have been incredible... The show was amazing... And the place is truly special. My family and I will never forget this week."
More Justin Bieber News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family