John Cleese Sparks Marriage Rumours with Dress Shopping Trip
The Monty Python star famously endured a bitter divorce from third wife Alyce Faye Eichelberger in 2009, handing over $12 million (GBP, 8 million) in cash and assets as part of their settlement.
He subsequently found love again with 39-year-old jewellery designer Jennifer Wade, who he started dating at the end of 2009.
He has now fuelled gossip about a possible wedding after he was photographed helping Jennifer Wade pick out a long, white Dolce & Gabbana dress at a store in London this week. They were seen discussing alterations and picking out a pair of matching white shoes, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
John Cleese, who wears a ring designed by Jennifer Wade to prove he is "serious" about the relationship, recently admitted he is open to another marriage, telling Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I like the idea of it."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'