John Cleese Sparks Marriage Rumours with Dress Shopping Trip
The Monty Python star famously endured a bitter divorce from third wife Alyce Faye Eichelberger in 2009, handing over $12 million (GBP, 8 million) in cash and assets as part of their settlement.
He subsequently found love again with 39-year-old jewellery designer Jennifer Wade, who he started dating at the end of 2009.
He has now fuelled gossip about a possible wedding after he was photographed helping Jennifer Wade pick out a long, white Dolce & Gabbana dress at a store in London this week. They were seen discussing alterations and picking out a pair of matching white shoes, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
John Cleese, who wears a ring designed by Jennifer Wade to prove he is "serious" about the relationship, recently admitted he is open to another marriage, telling Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I like the idea of it."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress