Feeder's Japan Song Is Deeply Personal for Grant
Feeder has released "Side-By-Side" to help raise money for aid efforts in Japan in the aftermath of last month's devastating earthquake and tsunami disasters.
Grant Nicholas' wife, Kana, is Japanese and their two children have close links to the country, while Hirose was born in Mizuho, Japan.
The star felt compelled to act on behalf of the country, telling Scotland's Sunday Mail, "Feeder have always had a strong connection with Japan. My two kids are half-Japanese. Taka is over there now visiting his relatives. We just wanted to help out."
"I got a text out of the blue from (British TV host) Jonathon Ross... He said, 'Can you do anything?' It gave me the idea to release a single to raise money. The British Red Cross are not that well funded. So maybe we can help them out a little bit... The Japanese people are incredible."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?