Anne Hathaway 'Portrayed' Christian Girl After Car Crash
The "Brokeback Mountain" star, Anne Hathaway was on her way to an audition in character when she hit another vehicle and found herself becoming the innocent girl she was hoping to play in a film project.
She says, "I was on my way to audition to play a Christian fundamentalist pop singer and I got into a car accident... I step out of the car in a strawberry blonde wig and just the ugliest pink dress you've ever seen and I start just going, 'Oh my God, what's happening? Dear Jesus, help us.' I was a little insane."
"We pulled over to the side (of the road)... I realised I was gonna miss the audition and got back out and came out as a completely different girl."
More Anne Hathaway News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle