Anne Hathaway 'Portrayed' Christian Girl After Car Crash
The "Brokeback Mountain" star, Anne Hathaway was on her way to an audition in character when she hit another vehicle and found herself becoming the innocent girl she was hoping to play in a film project.
She says, "I was on my way to audition to play a Christian fundamentalist pop singer and I got into a car accident... I step out of the car in a strawberry blonde wig and just the ugliest pink dress you've ever seen and I start just going, 'Oh my God, what's happening? Dear Jesus, help us.' I was a little insane."
"We pulled over to the side (of the road)... I realised I was gonna miss the audition and got back out and came out as a completely different girl."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name