Anne Hathaway 'Portrayed' Christian Girl After Car Crash
The "Brokeback Mountain" star, Anne Hathaway was on her way to an audition in character when she hit another vehicle and found herself becoming the innocent girl she was hoping to play in a film project.
She says, "I was on my way to audition to play a Christian fundamentalist pop singer and I got into a car accident... I step out of the car in a strawberry blonde wig and just the ugliest pink dress you've ever seen and I start just going, 'Oh my God, what's happening? Dear Jesus, help us.' I was a little insane."
"We pulled over to the side (of the road)... I realised I was gonna miss the audition and got back out and came out as a completely different girl."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24