Anne Hathaway 'Portrayed' Christian Girl After Car Crash
The "Brokeback Mountain" star, Anne Hathaway was on her way to an audition in character when she hit another vehicle and found herself becoming the innocent girl she was hoping to play in a film project.
She says, "I was on my way to audition to play a Christian fundamentalist pop singer and I got into a car accident... I step out of the car in a strawberry blonde wig and just the ugliest pink dress you've ever seen and I start just going, 'Oh my God, what's happening? Dear Jesus, help us.' I was a little insane."
"We pulled over to the side (of the road)... I realised I was gonna miss the audition and got back out and came out as a completely different girl."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories