Anne Hathaway 'Portrayed' Christian Girl After Car Crash
The "Brokeback Mountain" star, Anne Hathaway was on her way to an audition in character when she hit another vehicle and found herself becoming the innocent girl she was hoping to play in a film project.
She says, "I was on my way to audition to play a Christian fundamentalist pop singer and I got into a car accident... I step out of the car in a strawberry blonde wig and just the ugliest pink dress you've ever seen and I start just going, 'Oh my God, what's happening? Dear Jesus, help us.' I was a little insane."
"We pulled over to the side (of the road)... I realised I was gonna miss the audition and got back out and came out as a completely different girl."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard