Mickey Rourke Dismisses Megan Fox Movie as 'Terrible'
"The Wrestler" star appears alongside Megan Fox playing a musician who saves a winged circus freak from a mob boss.
"Passion Play" was savaged by critics after it premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival and initial reports suggested it would go straight to DVD. It will be given a limited run in a small number of U.S. theatres on May, but Mickey Rourke insists he is not bothered by the movie's lack of success.
He tells New York Magazine's Vulture column, "Terrible. Another terrible movie. But, you know, in your career and all the movies you make, you're going to make dozens of terrible ones."
And when asked why the film is being given such a limited release, he replies, "That's because it's not very good."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked