Mickey Rourke Dismisses Megan Fox Movie as 'Terrible'
"The Wrestler" star appears alongside Megan Fox playing a musician who saves a winged circus freak from a mob boss.
"Passion Play" was savaged by critics after it premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival and initial reports suggested it would go straight to DVD. It will be given a limited run in a small number of U.S. theatres on May, but Mickey Rourke insists he is not bothered by the movie's lack of success.
He tells New York Magazine's Vulture column, "Terrible. Another terrible movie. But, you know, in your career and all the movies you make, you're going to make dozens of terrible ones."
And when asked why the film is being given such a limited release, he replies, "That's because it's not very good."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic