Mickey Rourke Dismisses Megan Fox Movie as 'Terrible'
"The Wrestler" star appears alongside Megan Fox playing a musician who saves a winged circus freak from a mob boss.
"Passion Play" was savaged by critics after it premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival and initial reports suggested it would go straight to DVD. It will be given a limited run in a small number of U.S. theatres on May, but Mickey Rourke insists he is not bothered by the movie's lack of success.
He tells New York Magazine's Vulture column, "Terrible. Another terrible movie. But, you know, in your career and all the movies you make, you're going to make dozens of terrible ones."
And when asked why the film is being given such a limited release, he replies, "That's because it's not very good."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'