Mickey Rourke Dismisses Megan Fox Movie as 'Terrible'
"The Wrestler" star appears alongside Megan Fox playing a musician who saves a winged circus freak from a mob boss.
"Passion Play" was savaged by critics after it premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival and initial reports suggested it would go straight to DVD. It will be given a limited run in a small number of U.S. theatres on May, but Mickey Rourke insists he is not bothered by the movie's lack of success.
He tells New York Magazine's Vulture column, "Terrible. Another terrible movie. But, you know, in your career and all the movies you make, you're going to make dozens of terrible ones."
And when asked why the film is being given such a limited release, he replies, "That's because it's not very good."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease