'E-Cigarettes' Bosses Thrilled to Have Chain-Smoking Charlie Sheen Onboard
Charlie Sheen hit the stage in Toronto, Canada with his Smokeless Delite cigarette on April 11, in a bid to circumvent the city's strict anti-smoking laws in public places.
Had he walked onstage with a lit cigarette in his hand, theatre bosses would have had to close the show.
Kyle Winther, the president of Smokeless Delite electronic cigarettes, is delighted the actor is helping to promote his company's product.
He tells WENN, "Mr. Charlie Sheen is now smoking our cigarettes. Their clear and present benefits are taking the drag out of taking your next drag... The future of cigarettes is clearly here."
The actor isn't the first star to extol the virtues of the 'e-cigarettes' - Johnny Depp's character talks about the product in the movie "The Tourist" and Katherine Heigl showed up on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on 2010 smoking the e-cigarette indoors, and cooing, "Bet I'm freaking you all out right now, huh?"
The e-cigarettes allow the smoker to inhale nicotine while puffing out a cloud of water vapour.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal