'E-Cigarettes' Bosses Thrilled to Have Chain-Smoking Charlie Sheen Onboard
Charlie Sheen hit the stage in Toronto, Canada with his Smokeless Delite cigarette on April 11, in a bid to circumvent the city's strict anti-smoking laws in public places.
Had he walked onstage with a lit cigarette in his hand, theatre bosses would have had to close the show.
Kyle Winther, the president of Smokeless Delite electronic cigarettes, is delighted the actor is helping to promote his company's product.
He tells WENN, "Mr. Charlie Sheen is now smoking our cigarettes. Their clear and present benefits are taking the drag out of taking your next drag... The future of cigarettes is clearly here."
The actor isn't the first star to extol the virtues of the 'e-cigarettes' - Johnny Depp's character talks about the product in the movie "The Tourist" and Katherine Heigl showed up on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on 2010 smoking the e-cigarette indoors, and cooing, "Bet I'm freaking you all out right now, huh?"
The e-cigarettes allow the smoker to inhale nicotine while puffing out a cloud of water vapour.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake