'E-Cigarettes' Bosses Thrilled to Have Chain-Smoking Charlie Sheen Onboard
Charlie Sheen hit the stage in Toronto, Canada with his Smokeless Delite cigarette on April 11, in a bid to circumvent the city's strict anti-smoking laws in public places.
Had he walked onstage with a lit cigarette in his hand, theatre bosses would have had to close the show.
Kyle Winther, the president of Smokeless Delite electronic cigarettes, is delighted the actor is helping to promote his company's product.
He tells WENN, "Mr. Charlie Sheen is now smoking our cigarettes. Their clear and present benefits are taking the drag out of taking your next drag... The future of cigarettes is clearly here."
The actor isn't the first star to extol the virtues of the 'e-cigarettes' - Johnny Depp's character talks about the product in the movie "The Tourist" and Katherine Heigl showed up on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on 2010 smoking the e-cigarette indoors, and cooing, "Bet I'm freaking you all out right now, huh?"
The e-cigarettes allow the smoker to inhale nicotine while puffing out a cloud of water vapour.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum