'E-Cigarettes' Bosses Thrilled to Have Chain-Smoking Charlie Sheen Onboard
Charlie Sheen hit the stage in Toronto, Canada with his Smokeless Delite cigarette on April 11, in a bid to circumvent the city's strict anti-smoking laws in public places.
Had he walked onstage with a lit cigarette in his hand, theatre bosses would have had to close the show.
Kyle Winther, the president of Smokeless Delite electronic cigarettes, is delighted the actor is helping to promote his company's product.
He tells WENN, "Mr. Charlie Sheen is now smoking our cigarettes. Their clear and present benefits are taking the drag out of taking your next drag... The future of cigarettes is clearly here."
The actor isn't the first star to extol the virtues of the 'e-cigarettes' - Johnny Depp's character talks about the product in the movie "The Tourist" and Katherine Heigl showed up on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on 2010 smoking the e-cigarette indoors, and cooing, "Bet I'm freaking you all out right now, huh?"
The e-cigarettes allow the smoker to inhale nicotine while puffing out a cloud of water vapour.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes