Bob Geldof's Daughter Hit By Fresh Drug Allegations
Editors at Britain's The People newspaper claim to have seen footage of the 23 year old, Peaches Geldof approaching a car in a London street and allegedly purchasing a substance believed to be cannabis. They claim to have been offered the video clip by a man representing an alleged drug dealer, but refused to pay the fee he demanded.
Peaches' father Bob Geldof has been informed about the video and has confirmed he will be speaking to his daughter about it.
He tells the publication, "I appreciate you letting me know about this. I can't talk about her as it inflames everything, so the discussion will be between a dad and his daughter - in as much as you can speak to a 23 year old. I need to do the family thing and be left alone with this."
Peaches' agent, John Noel, adds, "We are not getting involved with the matter because we are tyring to get Peaches back on track."
The young TV star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months amid allegations of shoplifting, which she strenuously denied. She was previously embroiled in scandal last year when naked pictures emerged online and an unnamed ex-boyfriend went public with allegations they enjoyed a night of sex and drugs together.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death