Zeta-jones Steps Out for Meal with Michael Douglas
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, checked into a clinic in Connecticut earlier this month to seek treatment for bipolar disorder, following a tough year helping Michael Douglas through his throat cancer battle.
The 41 year old showed she is making progress after her health crisis by visiting a family-run restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut on Thursday.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is said to have been in good spirits and happily chatted to staff at Pizza Post, close to the Silver Hill hospital where she was admitted.
An employee tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She looked really good and seemed calm. They came in and seemed just like any other couple... They chatted quietly and it looked quite a serious conversation - they didn't raise their voices and they stayed focused on each other (the) whole time... When one (staff member) went up to her, she was gracious and polite... She seemed like she was in a good place and moving on."
Catherine Zeta-Jones is due to start work on two new movie projects - she will film "Playing the Field" with Gerard Butler and "Lay the Favorite, Take the Dog" with Bruce Willis later this year.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films