Zeta-jones Steps Out for Meal with Michael Douglas
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, checked into a clinic in Connecticut earlier this month to seek treatment for bipolar disorder, following a tough year helping Michael Douglas through his throat cancer battle.
The 41 year old showed she is making progress after her health crisis by visiting a family-run restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut on Thursday.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is said to have been in good spirits and happily chatted to staff at Pizza Post, close to the Silver Hill hospital where she was admitted.
An employee tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She looked really good and seemed calm. They came in and seemed just like any other couple... They chatted quietly and it looked quite a serious conversation - they didn't raise their voices and they stayed focused on each other (the) whole time... When one (staff member) went up to her, she was gracious and polite... She seemed like she was in a good place and moving on."
Catherine Zeta-Jones is due to start work on two new movie projects - she will film "Playing the Field" with Gerard Butler and "Lay the Favorite, Take the Dog" with Bruce Willis later this year.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights