Zeta-jones Steps Out for Meal with Michael Douglas
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, checked into a clinic in Connecticut earlier this month to seek treatment for bipolar disorder, following a tough year helping Michael Douglas through his throat cancer battle.
The 41 year old showed she is making progress after her health crisis by visiting a family-run restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut on Thursday.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is said to have been in good spirits and happily chatted to staff at Pizza Post, close to the Silver Hill hospital where she was admitted.
An employee tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She looked really good and seemed calm. They came in and seemed just like any other couple... They chatted quietly and it looked quite a serious conversation - they didn't raise their voices and they stayed focused on each other (the) whole time... When one (staff member) went up to her, she was gracious and polite... She seemed like she was in a good place and moving on."
Catherine Zeta-Jones is due to start work on two new movie projects - she will film "Playing the Field" with Gerard Butler and "Lay the Favorite, Take the Dog" with Bruce Willis later this year.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2