Zeta-jones Steps Out for Meal with Michael Douglas
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, checked into a clinic in Connecticut earlier this month to seek treatment for bipolar disorder, following a tough year helping Michael Douglas through his throat cancer battle.
The 41 year old showed she is making progress after her health crisis by visiting a family-run restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut on Thursday.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is said to have been in good spirits and happily chatted to staff at Pizza Post, close to the Silver Hill hospital where she was admitted.
An employee tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She looked really good and seemed calm. They came in and seemed just like any other couple... They chatted quietly and it looked quite a serious conversation - they didn't raise their voices and they stayed focused on each other (the) whole time... When one (staff member) went up to her, she was gracious and polite... She seemed like she was in a good place and moving on."
Catherine Zeta-Jones is due to start work on two new movie projects - she will film "Playing the Field" with Gerard Butler and "Lay the Favorite, Take the Dog" with Bruce Willis later this year.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!