Rihanna Has Secret Siblings
The Umbrella hitmaker, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has two younger brothers from Ronald's 14-year marriage to her mum Monica.
But now Ronald has confirmed that Rihanna is both a younger sister and an auntie after going public with his three other children, each by different mothers.
Rihanna's eldest half-sister is 32-year-old Kandy, who first met the singer when she was just 15.
Kandy, who works as a pharmacy assistant in Rihanna's native Barbados, insists her daughters Brandy, 14, and 11-year-old Crystal, are very proud of their aunt.
She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world. They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices."
Ronald also reveals that Rihanna has a 30-year-old half-sister, Samantha, as well as a 27-year-old half-brother Jamie.
More Rihanna News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image