Rihanna Has Secret Siblings
The Umbrella hitmaker, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has two younger brothers from Ronald's 14-year marriage to her mum Monica.
But now Ronald has confirmed that Rihanna is both a younger sister and an auntie after going public with his three other children, each by different mothers.
Rihanna's eldest half-sister is 32-year-old Kandy, who first met the singer when she was just 15.
Kandy, who works as a pharmacy assistant in Rihanna's native Barbados, insists her daughters Brandy, 14, and 11-year-old Crystal, are very proud of their aunt.
She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world. They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices."
Ronald also reveals that Rihanna has a 30-year-old half-sister, Samantha, as well as a 27-year-old half-brother Jamie.
More Rihanna News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges