Rihanna Has Secret Siblings
The Umbrella hitmaker, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has two younger brothers from Ronald's 14-year marriage to her mum Monica.
But now Ronald has confirmed that Rihanna is both a younger sister and an auntie after going public with his three other children, each by different mothers.
Rihanna's eldest half-sister is 32-year-old Kandy, who first met the singer when she was just 15.
Kandy, who works as a pharmacy assistant in Rihanna's native Barbados, insists her daughters Brandy, 14, and 11-year-old Crystal, are very proud of their aunt.
She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world. They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices."
Ronald also reveals that Rihanna has a 30-year-old half-sister, Samantha, as well as a 27-year-old half-brother Jamie.
More Rihanna News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating