Rihanna Has Secret Siblings
The Umbrella hitmaker, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has two younger brothers from Ronald's 14-year marriage to her mum Monica.
But now Ronald has confirmed that Rihanna is both a younger sister and an auntie after going public with his three other children, each by different mothers.
Rihanna's eldest half-sister is 32-year-old Kandy, who first met the singer when she was just 15.
Kandy, who works as a pharmacy assistant in Rihanna's native Barbados, insists her daughters Brandy, 14, and 11-year-old Crystal, are very proud of their aunt.
She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world. They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices."
Ronald also reveals that Rihanna has a 30-year-old half-sister, Samantha, as well as a 27-year-old half-brother Jamie.
More Rihanna News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2