Gaga Forced to Release Judas Early After Web Leak
Lady GaGa was due to release Judas, the second song from her upcoming album "Born This Way", on Tuesday, April 19 but an unauthorized version of the tune surfaced on the internet on Friday, April 15.
It is believed "Judas" made its way online after a London radio station broadcast the track on Friday afternoon, according to Billboard.com.
Record executives moved swiftly to counteract the leak - shifting the song's official premiere date forward by four days and releasing it for sale on digital retailer iTunes.
The singer posted a link to purchase "Judas" online in a post on Twitter.com, and added: "New single Judas! Monsters, thank you for inspiring me to write this song. Blood, sweat + Judas."
Just hours after debuting "Judas", Gaga 'Tweeted' another special treat for fans by unveiling the cover art of her highly-anticipated "Born This Way" album. The sleeve, created by British photographer Nick Knight, depicts the star as half-human and half-motorcycle, with her head perched on a bike's handles.
"Born This Way" hits shelves next month.
More Lady GaGa News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert