Gaga Forced to Release Judas Early After Web Leak
Lady GaGa was due to release Judas, the second song from her upcoming album "Born This Way", on Tuesday, April 19 but an unauthorized version of the tune surfaced on the internet on Friday, April 15.
It is believed "Judas" made its way online after a London radio station broadcast the track on Friday afternoon, according to Billboard.com.
Record executives moved swiftly to counteract the leak - shifting the song's official premiere date forward by four days and releasing it for sale on digital retailer iTunes.
The singer posted a link to purchase "Judas" online in a post on Twitter.com, and added: "New single Judas! Monsters, thank you for inspiring me to write this song. Blood, sweat + Judas."
Just hours after debuting "Judas", Gaga 'Tweeted' another special treat for fans by unveiling the cover art of her highly-anticipated "Born This Way" album. The sleeve, created by British photographer Nick Knight, depicts the star as half-human and half-motorcycle, with her head perched on a bike's handles.
"Born This Way" hits shelves next month.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now