Gaga Forced to Release Judas Early After Web Leak
Lady GaGa was due to release Judas, the second song from her upcoming album "Born This Way", on Tuesday, April 19 but an unauthorized version of the tune surfaced on the internet on Friday, April 15.
It is believed "Judas" made its way online after a London radio station broadcast the track on Friday afternoon, according to Billboard.com.
Record executives moved swiftly to counteract the leak - shifting the song's official premiere date forward by four days and releasing it for sale on digital retailer iTunes.
The singer posted a link to purchase "Judas" online in a post on Twitter.com, and added: "New single Judas! Monsters, thank you for inspiring me to write this song. Blood, sweat + Judas."
Just hours after debuting "Judas", Gaga 'Tweeted' another special treat for fans by unveiling the cover art of her highly-anticipated "Born This Way" album. The sleeve, created by British photographer Nick Knight, depicts the star as half-human and half-motorcycle, with her head perched on a bike's handles.
"Born This Way" hits shelves next month.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video