Gaga Forced to Release Judas Early After Web Leak
Lady GaGa was due to release Judas, the second song from her upcoming album "Born This Way", on Tuesday, April 19 but an unauthorized version of the tune surfaced on the internet on Friday, April 15.
It is believed "Judas" made its way online after a London radio station broadcast the track on Friday afternoon, according to Billboard.com.
Record executives moved swiftly to counteract the leak - shifting the song's official premiere date forward by four days and releasing it for sale on digital retailer iTunes.
The singer posted a link to purchase "Judas" online in a post on Twitter.com, and added: "New single Judas! Monsters, thank you for inspiring me to write this song. Blood, sweat + Judas."
Just hours after debuting "Judas", Gaga 'Tweeted' another special treat for fans by unveiling the cover art of her highly-anticipated "Born This Way" album. The sleeve, created by British photographer Nick Knight, depicts the star as half-human and half-motorcycle, with her head perched on a bike's handles.
"Born This Way" hits shelves next month.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes