Lady GaGa's Fan Charged for Mutilation of Pet Cat
A desperate Lady GaGa fan has been charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing her cat and using the dead pet's blood to complete an outfit she planned to wear to one of her heroine's concerts. Angelina Barnes, 20, had smeared her face and arms in the cat's blood and was just about to leave her Oklahoma City home for a GaGa concert on April 11 when a relative walked in on her - and saw the carnage.
Local news station KFOR-TV reports the cat had been cut to pieces after Barnes drowned the pet in the bathroom. The animal's liver was found in a make-up case. Barnes was taken to Griffin Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma, where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed with depression.
Oklahoma City Police Master Sgt. Gary Knight told NewsChannel 4, "There were things done to the house, like covering light switches with duct tape, so she wouldn't be able to turn on the light. [Miss Barnes' relative] became very afraid that the suspect was going to try to do harm to her."
Lady GaGa famously performed at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards covered in fake blood.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special