Lady GaGa's Fan Charged for Mutilation of Pet Cat
A desperate Lady GaGa fan has been charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing her cat and using the dead pet's blood to complete an outfit she planned to wear to one of her heroine's concerts. Angelina Barnes, 20, had smeared her face and arms in the cat's blood and was just about to leave her Oklahoma City home for a GaGa concert on April 11 when a relative walked in on her - and saw the carnage.
Local news station KFOR-TV reports the cat had been cut to pieces after Barnes drowned the pet in the bathroom. The animal's liver was found in a make-up case. Barnes was taken to Griffin Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma, where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed with depression.
Oklahoma City Police Master Sgt. Gary Knight told NewsChannel 4, "There were things done to the house, like covering light switches with duct tape, so she wouldn't be able to turn on the light. [Miss Barnes' relative] became very afraid that the suspect was going to try to do harm to her."
Lady GaGa famously performed at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards covered in fake blood.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash