Lady GaGa's Fan Charged for Mutilation of Pet Cat
A desperate Lady GaGa fan has been charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing her cat and using the dead pet's blood to complete an outfit she planned to wear to one of her heroine's concerts. Angelina Barnes, 20, had smeared her face and arms in the cat's blood and was just about to leave her Oklahoma City home for a GaGa concert on April 11 when a relative walked in on her - and saw the carnage.
Local news station KFOR-TV reports the cat had been cut to pieces after Barnes drowned the pet in the bathroom. The animal's liver was found in a make-up case. Barnes was taken to Griffin Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma, where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed with depression.
Oklahoma City Police Master Sgt. Gary Knight told NewsChannel 4, "There were things done to the house, like covering light switches with duct tape, so she wouldn't be able to turn on the light. [Miss Barnes' relative] became very afraid that the suspect was going to try to do harm to her."
Lady GaGa famously performed at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards covered in fake blood.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri