Penelope Cruz Would Love to Do More Musicals
Penelope Cruz starred in 2009's Nine and caught the musical bug, and now she's inspired to hit the high notes again on screen by gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow's show-stopping performances on TV show "Glee".
The Spanish actress admits she may want to follow in Paltrow's footsteps.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Gwyneth was amazing. She was so funny and she has such an amazing voice. And once you've done a musical you always want to do it again.
"I would love to do more musicals, in TV or film. Not on Broadway, because I'm not brave enough to do that yet. But I love musicals."
Ironically, Penelope Cruz's husband, Javier Bardem, was recently tapped to make a guest appearance on "Glee" sometime this season.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory