Penelope Cruz Would Love to Do More Musicals
Penelope Cruz starred in 2009's Nine and caught the musical bug, and now she's inspired to hit the high notes again on screen by gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow's show-stopping performances on TV show "Glee".
The Spanish actress admits she may want to follow in Paltrow's footsteps.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Gwyneth was amazing. She was so funny and she has such an amazing voice. And once you've done a musical you always want to do it again.
"I would love to do more musicals, in TV or film. Not on Broadway, because I'm not brave enough to do that yet. But I love musicals."
Ironically, Penelope Cruz's husband, Javier Bardem, was recently tapped to make a guest appearance on "Glee" sometime this season.
More Penelope Cruz News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago