Penelope Cruz Would Love to Do More Musicals
Penelope Cruz starred in 2009's Nine and caught the musical bug, and now she's inspired to hit the high notes again on screen by gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow's show-stopping performances on TV show "Glee".
The Spanish actress admits she may want to follow in Paltrow's footsteps.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Gwyneth was amazing. She was so funny and she has such an amazing voice. And once you've done a musical you always want to do it again.
"I would love to do more musicals, in TV or film. Not on Broadway, because I'm not brave enough to do that yet. But I love musicals."
Ironically, Penelope Cruz's husband, Javier Bardem, was recently tapped to make a guest appearance on "Glee" sometime this season.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role