Penelope Cruz Would Love to Do More Musicals
Penelope Cruz starred in 2009's Nine and caught the musical bug, and now she's inspired to hit the high notes again on screen by gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow's show-stopping performances on TV show "Glee".
The Spanish actress admits she may want to follow in Paltrow's footsteps.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Gwyneth was amazing. She was so funny and she has such an amazing voice. And once you've done a musical you always want to do it again.
"I would love to do more musicals, in TV or film. Not on Broadway, because I'm not brave enough to do that yet. But I love musicals."
Ironically, Penelope Cruz's husband, Javier Bardem, was recently tapped to make a guest appearance on "Glee" sometime this season.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation