Paul McDonald 'Idol' Reject Dating Nikki Reed
Paul McDonald was voted off the "American Idol" on Thursday night, April 14, but his stint on the show has won him a famous girlfriend after meeting Nikki Reed at a recent film premiere.
Confirming the dating news to Access Hollywood, he beams, "I've got a nice one (girlfriend). She's been super cool and supportive of this whole thing."
But the new couple hasn't had that many dates. McDonald adds, "She's been busy working, I've been busy working, but we've managed to find a little bit of time here and there to do some stuff."
And the singer admits his girlfriend is quietly glad he's no longer an "Idol" contestant, "She is actually pumped. She said, 'Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are.' She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host