Paul McDonald 'Idol' Reject Dating Nikki Reed
Paul McDonald was voted off the "American Idol" on Thursday night, April 14, but his stint on the show has won him a famous girlfriend after meeting Nikki Reed at a recent film premiere.
Confirming the dating news to Access Hollywood, he beams, "I've got a nice one (girlfriend). She's been super cool and supportive of this whole thing."
But the new couple hasn't had that many dates. McDonald adds, "She's been busy working, I've been busy working, but we've managed to find a little bit of time here and there to do some stuff."
And the singer admits his girlfriend is quietly glad he's no longer an "Idol" contestant, "She is actually pumped. She said, 'Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are.' She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie