Paul McDonald 'Idol' Reject Dating Nikki Reed
Paul McDonald was voted off the "American Idol" on Thursday night, April 14, but his stint on the show has won him a famous girlfriend after meeting Nikki Reed at a recent film premiere.
Confirming the dating news to Access Hollywood, he beams, "I've got a nice one (girlfriend). She's been super cool and supportive of this whole thing."
But the new couple hasn't had that many dates. McDonald adds, "She's been busy working, I've been busy working, but we've managed to find a little bit of time here and there to do some stuff."
And the singer admits his girlfriend is quietly glad he's no longer an "Idol" contestant, "She is actually pumped. She said, 'Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are.' She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet