Paul McDonald 'Idol' Reject Dating Nikki Reed
Paul McDonald was voted off the "American Idol" on Thursday night, April 14, but his stint on the show has won him a famous girlfriend after meeting Nikki Reed at a recent film premiere.
Confirming the dating news to Access Hollywood, he beams, "I've got a nice one (girlfriend). She's been super cool and supportive of this whole thing."
But the new couple hasn't had that many dates. McDonald adds, "She's been busy working, I've been busy working, but we've managed to find a little bit of time here and there to do some stuff."
And the singer admits his girlfriend is quietly glad he's no longer an "Idol" contestant, "She is actually pumped. She said, 'Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are.' She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'