Paul McDonald 'Idol' Reject Dating Nikki Reed
Paul McDonald was voted off the "American Idol" on Thursday night, April 14, but his stint on the show has won him a famous girlfriend after meeting Nikki Reed at a recent film premiere.
Confirming the dating news to Access Hollywood, he beams, "I've got a nice one (girlfriend). She's been super cool and supportive of this whole thing."
But the new couple hasn't had that many dates. McDonald adds, "She's been busy working, I've been busy working, but we've managed to find a little bit of time here and there to do some stuff."
And the singer admits his girlfriend is quietly glad he's no longer an "Idol" contestant, "She is actually pumped. She said, 'Dude, you finally get to do your thing and be yourself and be the artist you are.' She is happy about the whole situation. She has been nothing but cool to me."
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'