Snoop Dogg Raising Troubled Teen
Snoop Dogg spends much of his spare time helping troubled youngsters channel their energies into sport and coaching them via his youth football programs.
But Snoop reveals his dedication goes beyond the football field, and he's currently raising one kid at his family home.
He tells Vibe magazine, "A lot of kids that I work with, I take under my wing. There's one living with us now that was an at-risk kid. He's becoming more productive. As opposed to being a great athlete, we're making him a great person."
And Snoop is proud to help at-risk youths work out their problems after overcoming his own bad past to carve out a successful career in entertainment.
He says, "My greatest accomplishment is being able to stay me. It got me great endorsement deals, movie deals, record deals. Around the whole world, I'm looked at as a good guy. Not as a villain or a drug dealer or the gangbanger I came in as."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked