Snoop Dogg Raising Troubled Teen
Snoop Dogg spends much of his spare time helping troubled youngsters channel their energies into sport and coaching them via his youth football programs.
But Snoop reveals his dedication goes beyond the football field, and he's currently raising one kid at his family home.
He tells Vibe magazine, "A lot of kids that I work with, I take under my wing. There's one living with us now that was an at-risk kid. He's becoming more productive. As opposed to being a great athlete, we're making him a great person."
And Snoop is proud to help at-risk youths work out their problems after overcoming his own bad past to carve out a successful career in entertainment.
He says, "My greatest accomplishment is being able to stay me. It got me great endorsement deals, movie deals, record deals. Around the whole world, I'm looked at as a good guy. Not as a villain or a drug dealer or the gangbanger I came in as."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date