Snoop Dogg Raising Troubled Teen
Snoop Dogg spends much of his spare time helping troubled youngsters channel their energies into sport and coaching them via his youth football programs.
But Snoop reveals his dedication goes beyond the football field, and he's currently raising one kid at his family home.
He tells Vibe magazine, "A lot of kids that I work with, I take under my wing. There's one living with us now that was an at-risk kid. He's becoming more productive. As opposed to being a great athlete, we're making him a great person."
And Snoop is proud to help at-risk youths work out their problems after overcoming his own bad past to carve out a successful career in entertainment.
He says, "My greatest accomplishment is being able to stay me. It got me great endorsement deals, movie deals, record deals. Around the whole world, I'm looked at as a good guy. Not as a villain or a drug dealer or the gangbanger I came in as."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer