Snoop Dogg Raising Troubled Teen
Snoop Dogg spends much of his spare time helping troubled youngsters channel their energies into sport and coaching them via his youth football programs.
But Snoop reveals his dedication goes beyond the football field, and he's currently raising one kid at his family home.
He tells Vibe magazine, "A lot of kids that I work with, I take under my wing. There's one living with us now that was an at-risk kid. He's becoming more productive. As opposed to being a great athlete, we're making him a great person."
And Snoop is proud to help at-risk youths work out their problems after overcoming his own bad past to carve out a successful career in entertainment.
He says, "My greatest accomplishment is being able to stay me. It got me great endorsement deals, movie deals, record deals. Around the whole world, I'm looked at as a good guy. Not as a villain or a drug dealer or the gangbanger I came in as."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary