Snoop Dogg Raising Troubled Teen
Snoop Dogg spends much of his spare time helping troubled youngsters channel their energies into sport and coaching them via his youth football programs.
But Snoop reveals his dedication goes beyond the football field, and he's currently raising one kid at his family home.
He tells Vibe magazine, "A lot of kids that I work with, I take under my wing. There's one living with us now that was an at-risk kid. He's becoming more productive. As opposed to being a great athlete, we're making him a great person."
And Snoop is proud to help at-risk youths work out their problems after overcoming his own bad past to carve out a successful career in entertainment.
He says, "My greatest accomplishment is being able to stay me. It got me great endorsement deals, movie deals, record deals. Around the whole world, I'm looked at as a good guy. Not as a villain or a drug dealer or the gangbanger I came in as."
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show