Jack Johnson Scraps Japan Tour
Jack Johnson was in Osaka when the earthquake and tsunami hit the Japanese coast last month, March 11.
The "Better Together" singer and his band performed as scheduled that night and then announced plans to postpone the remaining tour dates in the wake of the double disaster.
Jack Johnson had hoped to return to Japan before his summer shows, but it has not been possible to reschedule.
A post on his website reads, "The band hopes to be back to Japan soon to reunite with friends and play more music."
Jack Johnson has donated $50,000 to GlobalGiving's Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund to help the survivors of the disaster.
He also participated in the Kokua For Japan concert in Honolulu, Hawaii at the weekend, which helped raise $1.6 million to benefit the American Red Cross for the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It