Justin Bieber Visits Israel Landmarks in the Dead of Night
Justin Bieber was furious earlier this week, April 11, when he had to cancel a planned trip to the holy city of Jerusalem due to growing numbers of fans and photographers following his every move in the country.
At one point he refused to leave his hotel room and angrily told followers on Twitter.com he had been denied the chance "walk where Jesus did".
But, on Friday, April 15, he returned to the microblogging website to announce he had fulfilled his dream by staging a cloak-and-dagger operation following his concert in Tel Aviv on Thursday night, April 14.
He writes, "Last night after the show I was able to see Jerusalem... really incredible experience. Thank you for those who helped make it happen... Got to see the (Wailing) wall and the tunnels and even a sacred bath that Jesus could of (sic) bathed in. Incredible."
The Jerusalem Post has published two exclusive photographs of the "Baby" hitmaker at the city's Western Wall, and reports he visited the landmark at 3am local time with a team of 20 security guards.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March