Justin Bieber Visits Israel Landmarks in the Dead of Night
Justin Bieber was furious earlier this week, April 11, when he had to cancel a planned trip to the holy city of Jerusalem due to growing numbers of fans and photographers following his every move in the country.
At one point he refused to leave his hotel room and angrily told followers on Twitter.com he had been denied the chance "walk where Jesus did".
But, on Friday, April 15, he returned to the microblogging website to announce he had fulfilled his dream by staging a cloak-and-dagger operation following his concert in Tel Aviv on Thursday night, April 14.
He writes, "Last night after the show I was able to see Jerusalem... really incredible experience. Thank you for those who helped make it happen... Got to see the (Wailing) wall and the tunnels and even a sacred bath that Jesus could of (sic) bathed in. Incredible."
The Jerusalem Post has published two exclusive photographs of the "Baby" hitmaker at the city's Western Wall, and reports he visited the landmark at 3am local time with a team of 20 security guards.
More Justin Bieber News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck