Justin Bieber Visits Israel Landmarks in the Dead of Night
Justin Bieber was furious earlier this week, April 11, when he had to cancel a planned trip to the holy city of Jerusalem due to growing numbers of fans and photographers following his every move in the country.
At one point he refused to leave his hotel room and angrily told followers on Twitter.com he had been denied the chance "walk where Jesus did".
But, on Friday, April 15, he returned to the microblogging website to announce he had fulfilled his dream by staging a cloak-and-dagger operation following his concert in Tel Aviv on Thursday night, April 14.
He writes, "Last night after the show I was able to see Jerusalem... really incredible experience. Thank you for those who helped make it happen... Got to see the (Wailing) wall and the tunnels and even a sacred bath that Jesus could of (sic) bathed in. Incredible."
The Jerusalem Post has published two exclusive photographs of the "Baby" hitmaker at the city's Western Wall, and reports he visited the landmark at 3am local time with a team of 20 security guards.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises